About TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank®
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is one of the 10 largest banks in the U.S., providing more than 8 million customers with a full range of retail, small business and commercial banking products and services at approximately 1,300 convenient locations throughout the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Metro D.C., the Carolinas and Florida. In addition, TD Bank and its subsidiaries offer customized private banking and wealth management services through TD Wealth®, and vehicle financing and dealer commercial services through TD Auto Finance. TD Bank is headquartered in Cherry Hill, N.J. To learn more, visit www.tdbank.com. Find TD Bank on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TDBank and on Twitter at www.twitter.com/TDBank_US .
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is a member of TD Bank Group and a subsidiary of The Toronto-Dominion Bank of Toronto, Canada, a top 10 financial services company in North America. The Toronto-Dominion Bank trades on the New York and Toronto stock exchanges under the ticker symbol "TD". To learn more, visit www.td.com . Department Overview Building a World-Class Technology Team at TD
We can't afford to be boring. Neither can you. The scale and scope of what TD does may surprise you. The rapid pace of change makes it a business imperative for us to be smart and open-minded in the way we think about technology. TD's technology and business teams become more intertwined as new opportunities present themselves. This new era in banking does not equal boring. Not at TD, anyway.TD Information Security
covers the development and management of security strategies, policies and programs to assess, prioritize, and mitigate business risk with technology controls. Priorities include: mitigating and managing cyber security threats, ensuring systems availability, aligning with global regulatory risk and compliance requirements, managing systems and network complexity, and partnering with businesses for better technology delivery by providing advice on technology controls.
There's room to grow in all of it.
Job Description About This Role
The Senior Intel Analyst - Internal Liaison will be responsible for working with internal customers to ensure threat intelligence is integrated into lines of business to reduce risk across the enterprise.
Meaningful work is fueled by meaningful performance and career development conversations with your manager. Here are the essential job functions of this position:
- Conduct introductions for Threat Intelligence, its valuation, and services offered
- Actively develop new relationships and manage existing partnerships
- Lead the acquisition and development of intelligence requirements to support business objectives
- Work with stakeholders to facilitate the flow of information, define interactions, and actively solicit feedback
- Ensure stakeholder receipt of timely, actionable, and relevant threat intelligence
- Continuously work to improve existing processes to better serve internal clients
- Responsible for periodic reporting on effectiveness and outreach
- Educate and advise internal business and technical leaders regarding cyber threats
- Proactively review internal processes and activities and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Adhere to, advise on, oversee, monitor, enforce enterprise frameworks and methodologies related to technology controls and information security activities.
- Influence behavior to reduce risk and foster a strong technology risk management culture throughout the enterprise.
- Remain informed of emerging issues, industry trends and/or relevant changes.
Other duties as assigned
• Driving Requirements: As Needed
• Travel Requirements: As Needed Job Requirements What can you bring to TD?
Share your credentials, but your relevant experience and knowledge can be just as likely to get our attention. Here are the minimum requirements for this position:
- University Degree.
- Information Security Certification / Accreditation an asset.
- 10+ years of relevant experience and are equipped to provide technical leadership to a larger team portfolio.
- Comfortable operating as a technical expert with deep knowledge of IT security and risk disciplines and can foresee issues and identify emerging industry trends.
- Advanced and highly-specialized knowledge of the business, technology controls / security/ risk issues.
- Experience working on high-profile, complex and/or high-risk technology projects with significant impact to the organization.
- Ability to demonstrate technical leadership to a larger team portfolio.
Qualifications Preferred Qualifications - Here are the preferred qualifications for this role:
- At least 5 years of previous experience working in threat intelligence, risk management, or IT security
- Possess a comprehensive understanding of how cyber threats impact business objectives
- Completion of at least one of the following: GCIA, GPEN, GWAPT, GCIH, GSEC, CCNP, CISSP
Hours Day Hours Inclusiveness
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach her/his potential.
If you have a disability that requires an accommodation to complete the application process, please e-mail TD Bank's HR Compliance Department at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your full name, contact information and details about your request within the e-mail.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
**Province/State (Primary) New Jersey City (Primary) Mount Laurel
TD Bank is creating and sustaining a diverse and inclusive workplace that reflects the people, cultures and languages of the communities we serve.