Air Products and Chemicals, Inc., a Fortune 500 manufacturer of industrial gases and chemicals, has an immediate opening for a Senior Information Technology Audit Lead at our Corporate Headquarters in Allentown, Pennsylvania.
This position will report to the IT Audit Manager within the Corporate Audit Department. The position will be primarily focused on providing global IT Audit and Integrated Audit services and to support the operational and IT Audit teams in defining the scope of audits, identifying key risks, and reviewing operating effectiveness of relevant controls designed to address the company's most significant business risks.
• Lead and execute complex IT Audits of critical systems and infrastructure across the global enterprise. This includes Air Products' single instance SAP environment as well as emerging technology platforms such as mobility, cloud-computing, etc.
• Perform a key role in the IT risk assessment and development of the annual IT audit plan.
• Coordinate execution of IT Audit plan to optimize speed and effectiveness. Coordinate efforts with internal/external audit as well as information security.
• Prepare and present IT Audit findings to IT and business stakeholders. Identify and communicate risk and control themes.
• Represent the Internal Audit function in an advisory role for cyber risks, procurement activities, and system access by external parties.
Education / Qualifications:
• Bachelor's Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Technology or other related discipline
• Possesses solid understanding of:
-Risks, risk mitigation, control principles
-Business and IT processes, procedures, best practices
-Auditing standards and techniques• Knowledge of a variety of IT network platforms (distributed, cloud-based, mobile) and data platforms (database, data warehouse, data analysis).
• Demonstrates time management and project management skills.
• Work independently with minimal oversight.
• Strong communication skills; verbal and written.
• Applies strong analytical skills and professional skepticism.
• Demonstrates effective team building skills including positive team interactions, giving and receiving constructive feedback, negotiation and problem resolution.
• Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) or similar professional certification (e.g. CISSP).
• Advanced degree is desired (MBA or MS).
• Big four accounting firm or equivalent IT Audit experience is desired.
• 7-10 years of IT Audit experience (internal or external); includes auditing against COBIT, COSO, ITIL and/or PMBOK frameworks.
• Experience in auditing or working within SAP (transaction code, table, configuration knowledge)
• Experience in administering Audit Management software (AutoAudit, Teammate, etc.)
Air Products (NYSE:APD) is a world-leading Industrial Gases company in operation for over 75 years. The Company's core industrial gases business provides atmospheric and process gases and related equipment to manufacturing markets, including refining and petrochemical, metals, electronics, and food and beverage. Air Products is also the world's leading supplier of liquefied natural gas process technology and equipment. The Company had fiscal 2016 sales of $7.5 billion from continuing operations in 50 countries and has a current market capitalization of approximately $30 billion. Approximately 16,000 employees are making Air Products the world's safest and best performing industrial gases company, providing sustainable offerings and excellent service to all customers.
To apply for this position, please visit the Air Products Career Center. Click on the link Search job openings from the left navigation bar. You can apply specifically to Job Req #21349BR. If you are a current Air Products employee, please apply via APOnline by clicking on Online Applications, then selecting Career Center.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest; however, only those applicants who are being considered for an interview, or are currently employed by Air Products, will be contacted.
Air Products is an Equal Opportunity Employer (U.S.) All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, citizenship, gender, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, or veteran status
A little about us:
Opportunities for veterans with experience in instrument, electrical, and mechanical environments.