Integrates, tests, installs, configures, and/or supports Factory automation software systems. Coordinates factory requirements, maps them to automation systems capabilities, and recommends technical solutions. Applies advanced troubleshooting to automation system problems. Drives continuous improvement efforts to meet automation systems health goals, as well as emerging capability needs. Serves as site expert for a designated set of automation systems, including representing integrated needs in cross-functional and cross-site teams. Position may include some software development of related enhancements, supplemental systems, and/or support and monitoring tools.Qualifications: Qualifications:
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Additional qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates. Minimum Qualifications:
- Posses a Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or Engineering, Management Information Systems.
- 5 years of relevant work experience in the following areas:
-Windows Server 2003 & 2008 operating systems.
-Enclosure C7000 setup and sustaining
-HP ProLiant blade and rack mount hardware
-Detailed Project Management skills
-Good understanding of basic network protocols
-Build out and setup of clusters - hardware and software
Additional Preferred Qualifications:
-Strong experience with Problem & Incident Management, ISMP
- Excellent interpersonal, analytical, communication and problem solving skills
-Data Center Management
-Linux Operating System
-Tivoli / Altiris
- Ability to be on-call on rotation basis to provide prompt support during off-office hours.
- Comfortable working in a fast paced, team environment and troubleshooting in a 24/7 production environment.
- You must be motivated and a self-starter able to work in an ambiguous environment.
- Candidate must have a strong desire to continually grow in the technical area.
- Experience working across geographies would also be an advantage.
- Ability to prioritize and manage work to critical project timelines in a fast-paced environment.
A little about us:
Our vision is simple and direct. If it computes, it does it best with Intel. We embrace all aspects of computing.