Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind - making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa's sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
This position will be responsible for the design, development, delivery, and maintenance of internal training for learners throughout the Visa CSS organization. Training may be delivered via a variety of channels (online, classroom, self-directed), with the primary focus on online eLearning training modules. This role will be involved in all aspects of the training project life cycle, from identifying and analyzing training needs and requirements, to managing the training development project, through delivery of the training, and finally evaluating and maintaining completed training.
Primary job responsibilities will include:
• Developing online self-directed eLearning training modules, materials and resources.
• Proactively managing and driving training projects from beginning to end: identifying training needs, determining training objectives, gathering content, designing and delivering training, measuring effectiveness, and recapping project success and lessons learned.
• Gathering source content for training from subject matter experts, existing materials and documentations, and past training resources.
• Designing training using multiple training elements (interactivity, polling, quizzing, demos, mastery challenges) that meets the needs of the target audiences and the organization.
• Using appropriate tools to build and deliver training: PowerPoint, SharePoint, Articulate, Camtasia, SnagIt, LMS, VideoScribe, etc.
• Evaluating training effectiveness in terms of knowledge transfer, participant mastery by participants, and perceived value of the training by internal customers and users.
• Editing and/or re-purposing existing training materials and resources for use in new or updated training.
Secondary job responsibilities may include:
• Developing training materials for classroom delivery, online webinar delivery, job aids and reference documents.
• Coordinating/hosting online and classroom training sessions, managing the process from receipt of training setup request, through to hosting of training and follow-up communications.
• Facilitating classroom or online webinar training sessions for specific projects, ramping up on a specific subject matter in order to be able to present the content effectively.
Required qualifications for the position include:
• Bachelor's degree in related field (instructional design, adult education, etc.)
• 8+ years professional experience in learning & development, instructional design, training
• Strong PC skills and expertise with applicable tools (MS Office, Articulate, SnagIt, LMS, Camtasia, SharePoint, other development/authoring tools)
• Ability to multi-task, managing multiple ongoing projects concurrently, prioritizing tasks and setting timeframes to meet project needs and customer expectations in a timely manner.
• Ability to self-manage, driving multiple projects and deliverables forward with minimal supervision.
• Ability to work as a member of cross-functional team, communicating expectations and deadlines in a productive, cooperative manner in order to achieve project milestones and deliverables.
• Ability to understand new topics and concepts quickly, and then communicate or package that information to other audiences in a clear and concise manner.
• Ability to be creative and inventive, viewing raw content, then analyzing and synthesizing information, and finally developing/designing end deliverables such as documentation, presentations, and online training modules.
• Experience evaluating training effectiveness and knowledge retention.
Additional beneficial qualifications would include:
• Master's degree in related field
• Bankcard industry experience
• Familiarity with knowledge management tools and methodologies.
• Proactive, process improvement mindset-always looking for a better way to accomplish work.
• Proficiency with webinar hosting tools (WebEx, Adobe Connect, etc.)
• Experience hosting online webinars, teleconferences.
• Ability to present to audiences (in person or online), and to speak in an engaging and enthusiastic manner.
• Ability to monitor multiple inputs and processes simultaneously and problem-solve as needed.
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
A little about us:
As a global company at the forefront of the electronic payments industry, Visa is a dynamic organization.