Position Summary: As a Senior Intake Assistant, you will initiate interaction with members through outbound calls, outline our programs, and assess member willingness to participate. Additionally, the Intake Assistant will receive calls from plan representatives and providers to address questions regarding the intake process. As part of the Intake Department, you will be responsible for completing outreach in a timely and efficient manner, supporting and facilitating our process related to member needs.
Additional responsibilities of the Senior Intake Assistant include:
- Spending a majority of time speaking to members on the phone and making outbound calls
- Facilitating member enrollment in health and wellness programs
- Meeting productivity and enrollment goals
- Educating prospective members on benefits and enrollment options
- Working evenings until 9 pm or later as required by business needs Required Qualifications: - 1+ year of experience in a customer service related role
- 1+ year of experience with Microsoft Suite programs including Word, Excel, and/or Outlook Preferred Qualifications: - 2+ years of healthcare industry experience
- High level of computer skills and word processing experience
- Performing assigned tasks with minimal supervision and work with team members and customers
- Maintaining composure under pressure and dealing effectively with competing demands are critical skills Education:High School Diploma or GED required
CVS Health, through our unmatched breadth of service offerings, is transforming the delivery of health care services in the U.S. We are an innovative, fast-growing company guided by values that focus on teamwork, integrity and respect for our colleagues and customers. What are we looking for in our colleagues? We seek fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service that will help us better meet the needs of the many people and businesses that rely on us each day. As the nation’s largest pharmacy health care provider, we offer a wide range of exciting and fulfilling career opportunities across our three business units – MinuteClinic, pharmacy benefit management (PBM) and retail pharmacy. Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues work hard every day to make a positive difference in the lives of our customers.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, physical or mental disability, medical condition, age, veteran status, military status, marital status, genetic information, citizenship status, unemployment status, political affiliation, or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. CVS Health will consider qualified job candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with federal, state and local laws. CVS Health will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against any Colleague or applicant for employment because such Colleague or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the Colleague or applicant or another Colleague or applicant. Furthermore, we comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW
and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact us by clicking EEO AA CVS Health
CVS Health does not require nor expect that applicants disclose their compensation history during the application, interview, and hiring process.
For inquiries related to the application process or technical issues please contact the Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352. Please note that we only accept resumes via our corporate website: https://jobs.cvshealth.com/