Join our team and experience Workday!
It's fun to work in a company where people truly believe in what they're doing. At Workday, we're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business of enterprise applications. We work hard, and we're serious about what we do. But we like to have a good time, too. In fact, we run our company with that principle in mind every day: One of our core values is fun.Job Description
The Senior Integration Consultant works with Workday's implementation projects, with a focus on the most strategic and complex projects. The Senior Integration Consultant works closely with the client's project team to ensure the customer's successful deployments of Workday's various integration products, tools, and services. The Senior Integration Consultant will help manage the integration deliverables associated with Workday implementation projects.
to be successful in this role, you must have a deep knowledge of service oriented architecture design principals, common ERP integration design patterns, in-depth knowledge of Workday's various integration technologies, Workday's Implementation methodology, and will combine those skills to deliver successful integration deployments.About You
- Design, Build, Test, and Deploy Integration solutions for Workday Customers
- Ability to help clients resolve integration issues requiring in depth expertise in the Workday solution
- Demonstrated integration experience in Human Resources related domains, (Payroll, Benefits, Recruiting, etc.) and/or Financials Management.
- Manage small teams of Integration Consultants on multiple projects simultaneously and mentor/coach the teams on Integration best practices
- Coordinate assigned deliverable schedules to ensure client's timelines are met. Provide guidance to clients or service partners on integration strategies.
- Contribute to the customers' experience with Workday's integration products, tools, and services in a way that results in high customer satisfaction
- Lead project teams through integration discovery and scoping phases of their implementation projects
- Engage where appropriate in the sales cycle to help scope integration projects
- 5+ years implementing integration solutions with ERP software
- 5+ years Human Resource, Payroll or Financial software application experience
- 5+ Years integrating systems with third-party service vendors
- Command of Service Oriented Architecture Concepts
- PeopleSoft, SAP, Oracle, Salesforce, Netsuite, Taleo, or other SaaS and On-Premise ERP systems
- Ability to work in a diverse, fast paced environment and effectively collaborate across teams
- EDI, Web Services, XML, XSLT, Java, .Net or other integration technologies
- WebLogic, WebSphere, WebMethods, or other middleware experience
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and initiatives simultaneously
- Team player who will work across the organization and company to continue improving the way we serve our customers
- Excellent communication, sales, negotiation and presentation skills
Workday is a leading provider of enterprise cloud applications for finance and human resources. Founded in 2005, Workday delivers financial management, human capital management, and analytics applications designed for the world's largest companies, educational institutions, and government agencies. More than 1,000 organizations, ranging from medium-sized businesses to Fortune 50 enterprises, have selected Workday.
Workday is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. Individuals seeking employment at Workday are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation. Further, pursuant to applicable local ordinances, Workday will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
We do not accept resumes from headhunters, placement agencies, or other suppliers that have not signed a formal agreement with us.
A little about us:
A leading provider of enterprise cloud applications, Workday delivers financial management, human capital management, and analytics applications designed for the world’s largest organizations.