As a Senior Interaction Designer, you will drive design strategy - with a special emphasis for our product efforts across pros, and the small business and consumer clients they serve. You will coordinate your efforts with design leaders across products and platforms that serve our consumer, self-employed and small business customers and professional partners. And define the seams and boundaries where one brand ends and another begins. Do people describe you as…? You must embrace:
- Connecting with and designing for customers, emotionally.
- Identifying problems worth solving - then solving them, strategically
- Collaborating with interaction designers, product managers and developers to deliver big, bold, and smart.
- Agile, experiment-driven development.
What you'll do:
- Communicating, presenting, negotiating, and delivering awesome work we're all proud of.
- Envision ideal platform experiences - and bring them to life.
- Use visuals to influence, provoke and describe your vision
- Deliver concepts that translate to a unique visual language for pros, and anticipate design and developer needs to realize that vision.
- Select and direct design and content contractors and 3rd party vendors
- Deliver assets and detailed visual specifications
- Work with cross-functional teams in an agile, experiment-driven environment; work with and through others to reach the ideal state
You'll be responsible for design system development through discovery/definition/design/delivery. And you'll work with marketing design to polish the seams between marketing and software design. This is a position that will engage every facet of your abilities with the goals of holistically addressing the end-to-end digital experience for our products and services across every touchpoint.
Qualifications What you should already have:
- A degree in design - or demonstrable and profound experience with design system concept, definition and delivery
- 5-10 years experience defining, designing, delivering, contributing and subscribing to design systems
- Familiarity with design principles and methods
- An eye for how motion and spatial models communicate meaning
- Experience with low, medium and high-fidelity prototyping - when to use which, and why
- An online portfolio that demonstrates all of the above
- Extensive knowledge of color theory, and data visualization experience a plus
- Written and verbal communication skills
- That something extra special that makes you a unique contributor: skills, passions, and experiences that inform the work you do and the energy you'll bring
Imagine a career where your creative inspiration can fuel BIG innovation. Year-over-year, Intuit has been recognized as a best employer and is consistently ranked on Fortune's "100 Best Companies To Work For" and Fortune World's "Most Admired Software Companies" lists. Immerse yourself in our award winning culture while creating breakthrough solutions that simplify the lives of consumers and small businesses and their customers worldwide.
Intuit is expanding its social, mobile, and global footprint with a full suite of products and services that are revolutionizing the industry. Utilizing design for delight and lean startup methodologies, our entrepreneurial employees have brought more than 250 innovations to market - from QuickBooks® and TurboTax®, to GoPayment, Mint.com, big data, cloud (SaaS, PaaS) and mobile apps. The breadth and depth of these customer-driven innovations mean limitless opportunities for you to turn your ingenious ideas into reality at Intuit.
Discover what it's like to be part of a team that rewards taking risks and trying new things. It's time to love what you do! Check out all of our career opportunities at: careers.intuit.com . EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Intuit will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with requirements of local law.
Not for you? Check out these other opportunities:
Senior Interaction Designer, QuickBooks Principal Interaction Designer Senior Digital Designer Content Strategist Design Operations Leader See More…
A little about us:
We hire team members that share these values: Integrity Without Compromise. We Care and Give Back. Deliver Awesome. Win Together. Learn Fast. Delight Customers. Be Passionate. Be Decisive. Be Bold.