You have a strong passion for digital design, extreme attention to detail, and the ability to turn complex requirements into a product that is easy and enjoyable for people to use. You live for intuitive user experiences and understand how to flex these across multiple device types, platforms, and user states. If this sounds like you, keep reading.
Dell Services IT is seeking a Senior Interaction Designer to join our multi-disciplinary UX team to craft digital experiences for external and internal Dell customers. Our mission is to deliver simple and elegant digital experiences to a wide spectrum of Dell customers, from the person seeking help on the website to the technician in the field, or the agent on the phone, and everyone in-between. These experiences run the gamut from the website to mobile applications and internal software to help serve Dell customers. The Senior Interaction Designer is a crucial part of the UX team and works closely with Visual Designers, Researchers, and business partners to deliver these solutions.
* Apply design thinking to the end-to-end customer experience
* Translate business goals and requirements into effective digital experiences that help customers.
* Create UX documentation (transaction flows, scenarios, wireframes, navigation models, prototypes, user interaction specifications) to communicate concepts and designs to internal partners.
* Propose, lead, and participate in user research, usability validation, and A/B testing.
* Work closely with other team members including UI Designers, Business Owners, Product Managers, Content Strategists, and Development Teams to bring your designs to life.
* Take ownership of your projects as a whole, following them through to launch and relentlessly looking for the best way to solve business problems and improve the customer experience.
Our ideal candidate will have 5 years as an Interaction Designer, User Experience Architect, Information Architect, Interaction Designer, or similar role working with dynamic, high-traffic websites or software products. Digital agency experience or experience with a Fortune 500 company preferred.
* An eye for design in general; and an understanding of key principles of information design
* Experience creating wireframes, sitemaps, prototypes, personas and use cases
* Strong proficiency with MS Visio and Adobe Creative Suite
* Ability to succinctly and effectively present an idea to a group of stakeholders
* Demonstrated ability to gather feedback from peers and stakeholders and incorporate to improve the final product
* Experience following brand standards and UX patterns
* A track-record of delivering the highest quality of work, even under tight time constraints
* An outstanding online portfolio with relevant examples of finished work, wireframes, prototypes, specification documents and/or process flows. The portfolio must contain recent work examples from your professional experience.
* Bachelor’s degree in Information Sciences, Human-Computer Interaction, Computer Science, Library Science, Information Systems, Visual Design, or equivalent work experience
**Job:** **Support Services - Web Design*
**Organization:** **Client Solutions*
**Title:** *Senior Interaction Designer - User Experience*
**Location:** *TX-Round Rock*
**Requisition ID:** *16000SKC*