Supply CHAIN MANAGEMENT Presales
Help our Supply Chain Management Customers to be Successful.
• You're a Senior / Principal SCM Presales professional.
• 5 years SCM experience with a leading SCM vendor or in a complex SCM customer environment.
• Comfortable engaging with the Heads of Supply Chain / Logistics / Manufacturing / Distribution.
• You understand the challenges of a Logistics / Manufacturing / Distribution Department looking to modernize.
• Your focus is on Business Value because you know that's what really matters.
• You understand a sales process and have a strong commercial acumen.
• You want to be where it's happening: the Cloud.
• Financial / Business / Economic / Accounting background highly preferable
The primary focus of a Sales Consultant (Pre-sales) is to become an expert in a core set of Oracle products and solutions and to present the value proposition and benefits of our solutions to our partners, prospects and customers and internally to our sales force
As a Senior Sales Consultant you will be responsible for providing presales technical / functional support to prospective clients and customers while ensuring customer satisfaction with minimal supervision, through on-line/in person sales efforts. Acts as a technical resource for less experienced Internet Sales Consultants. Develop and deliver high quality standard Oracle presentations and demonstrations. Present and articulate advanced product features and benefits, product future direction and overall Oracle solutions. Design, validate, and present Oracle software solutions to include advanced product concepts, future direction, and 3rd party complimentary products. Develop and manage reference sites through high quality technical, professional client relationships. Support sales team in online/in-person selling efforts with minimal supervision. Develop and deliver proposed solution to customers. Approximate percentage of face to face interaction with customers to perform responsibilities is 10%
Job duties are varied and complex, needing independent judgment. May have project lead role. 5 years vendor (sales and marketing) experience. 5 years relevant computer applications or database/tools. Demonstrated proficiency in one multi-user operating system. Through knowledge of system and application design. Strong verbal and written communication skills: needs analysis, positioning, business justification, closing techniques. Demonstrated ability to solve complex technical problems with accounts in complex technical environments. Ability to travel as needed. BS degree or equivalent; advanced degree desirable.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
A little about us:
Oracle is shifting the complexity from IT, moving it out of the enterprise by engineering hardware and software to work together—in the cloud.