Your tasks and responsibilities
Bayer U.S. LLC seeks a Senior IT Analyst to work in Pittsburgh, PA.
The primary responsibilities of this role, Senior IT Analyst, are to:
Who you are
- provide strategic architecture support of site LAN, WLAN, IP Management and Active Directory in the Americas;
- support all America's regions by acting as third level operational support and coordination.
Your success will be driven by your demonstration of our LIFE values. More specifically related to this position, Bayer seeks an incumbent who possesses the following:
- 6 years of experience in a related IT Infrastructure position within the pharmaceutical industry;
- 2 years of experience performing project and proactive work to optimize LAN/WLAN environments;
- 6 years of experience supporting and documenting IP networks as well a working with sub-nets and routing concepts;
- 6 years of experience engineering, documenting, and implementing new networks;
- network communications related to TCP/IP, sub-netting, routing, VPN, network authentication;
- determining issues and creating solutions for complex IT problems;
- network documentation, creating and updating network topologies/diagrams, tracking equipment lifecycle and warranty;
- working with monitoring systems such as Cisco Prime;
- working with different IT infrastructures and environments as well as in leading positions on mid- to large-size companies;
- working with cross-functional teams on projects with both regional and global scopes;
- AD infrastructure maintenance and troubleshooting in a multi-domain structure;
- working with ADFS in a large Global environment as well as creating PowerShell scripting and Group Policy administration;
- working in a large Enterprise AD Forest with a multiple child domain environment;
- Microsoft ADMT Tool;
- Nokia VitalQIP; and
- ITIL® Foundation.
Bayer offers a wide variety of competitive compensation and benefits programs. If you meet the requirements of this unique opportunity, and you have the "Passion to Innovate" and the "Power to Change", we encourage you to apply now. Job postings will remain open for a minimum of ten business days and are subject to immediate closure thereafter without additional notice. To all recruitment agencies: Bayer does not accept unsolicited third party resumes.
Bayer is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans
Bayer is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodations in its application process for individuals with disabilities and encourages applicants with disabilities to request any needed accommodation(s) using the contact information below. Country:
United States Location:
A little about us:
Why Bayer? Because we’re a pioneer in the fields of human, animal, and plant health. Because we invent solutions that will create a sustainable future for our planet. Because a career with Bayer means you can put your passion into practice and make an impact.