Johnson & Johnson Corporate Internal Audit is seeking a Senior Information Technology (IT) Auditor. The preferred location for this position is New Brunswick, NJ; however, consideration will also be given to candidates in Manila (Philippines) or Beerse (Belgium). This position requires up to 40% domestic and international travel.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
With $74.3 billion in 2014 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. The more than 250 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employ approximately 119,000 people in 60 countries throughout the world.
Internal Audit's primary mission is to assist Johnson & Johnson management in ensuring that an effective system of internal controls is designed and operating effectively. To this end, the Senior IT Auditor conducts audits of information resources across the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies to evaluate the adequacy of internal controls and to develop recommendations for improvement. Information resources include business critical applications such as SAP, JD Edwards, and BPCS, as well as the related technology infrastructure, data, facilities, organizations, and processes.
Senior IT Auditors are responsible for:
- Auditing of complex IT environments. May serve as the Team Coordinator on audit engagements
- Frequently performing audits with limited supervision from IT Audit Managers
- Gathering and analyzing information to identify key risks and corresponding controls
- Systematically testing and evaluating controls to verify efficiency and effectiveness of operation, reliability of information and compliance with applicable laws and regulations
- Recommending control improvements
- Communicating findings and recommendations to management
- Documenting audit work using automated audit management tools
- Following-up on the status of corrective actions
- Identifying internal control best practices and promotes their adoption across the enterprise
- Providing training to other members of the Department and to affiliate organizations, and may lead Internal Audit improvement projects using appropriate methodologies
There is potential for two career paths: internally, within Corporate Internal Audit, leading and managing internal audits, or rotating out to another position within the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies.
BE VITAL in your career; be seen for the talent you bring to your work. Explore opportunities within the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies.
Asia Pacific-Philippines-National Capital-Manila, Europe/Middle East/Africa-Belgium-Antwerp-Beerse