Your tasks and responsibilities
Bayer U.S. LLC's Pittsburgh, PA, office seeks a Senior IT Consultant.
The primary responsibilities of this role, Senior IT Consultant, are to:
Who you are
- be a functional technical expert in the fields of hosting, telecommunications and networking and
- designing, implementing, integrating and supporting infrastructure services relating to our Latin America operations.
Your success will be driven by your demonstration of our LIFE values. More specifically related to this position, Bayer seeks an incumbent who possesses the following:
- Must have a bachelor's degree (or foreign equivalent) in Systems Engineering or a related field,
- 5 years of post-baccalaureate and progressively responsible experience in a related IT consulting position,
- business processes and respective IT operation model know-how in a Latin America multinational company;
- network communications related to TCP/IP, WAN, LAN, DNS, DHCP, VPN, Firewall and Active Directory, web hosting services, workplace services related to IPT, video, PC, mobile phone and printing;
- working with ITIL® processes (incident, availability, change, asset, configuration, problem, continuity, risk and IT security management);
- handling complex IT incidents/issues;
- creating and updating infrastructure and processes documentation;
- project management and creation of business cases for new IT infrastructure services;
- supporting IT infrastructure companies transitions (acquisitions and/or separations);
- working with hybrid IT infrastructure environments (local, regional, global, internal, external) as well as in leading positions on mid-to large-size companies;
- coordinating cross-functional teams on projects and/or daily operation with both regional and global scopes;
- must be fluent (written and spoken) in Spanish,
- must be willing and able to travel domestically and internationally to various unanticipated employer, client, and other locations up to 20%.
Bayer offers a wide variety of competitive compensation and benefits programs. If you meet the requirements of this unique opportunity, and you have the "Passion to Innovate" and the "Power to Change", we encourage you to apply now. Job postings will remain open for a minimum of ten business days and are subject to immediate closure thereafter without additional notice. To all recruitment agencies: Bayer does not accept unsolicited third party resumes.
Bayer is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans
Bayer is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodations in its application process for individuals with disabilities and encourages applicants with disabilities to request any needed accommodation(s) using the contact information below. Country:
United States Location:
A little about us:
Why Bayer? Because we’re a pioneer in the fields of human, animal, and plant health. Because we invent solutions that will create a sustainable future for our planet. Because a career with Bayer means you can put your passion into practice and make an impact.