There is a Senior Contract IT Recruiter opportunity. Recruiters will work with Hiring Managers to define/hone job specifications and then independently create and execute comprehensive sourcing strategies to reach and attract top talent. Recruiters will leverage multiple resources and tools to network, identify and recruit talent. Responsibilities will also include assessing candidates IT experience and non-technical skills/knowledge and attributes. Recruiters will play an active role in converting the candidate to new hire status and will facilitate a positive on boarding experience. Serve as a contact person for the candidate, hiring manager and recruiting coordinator on the status of the requisition and the candidate. Manages relationship with search firms and other candidate sources as required.
- Develops sourcing strategies for new and existing requisitions as assigned
- Maximizes recruiting tools and technology to identify qualified candidates
- Makes contact and follows up with candidates to create and maintain interest in a position/Prudential
- Builds pipelines of candidates for specific skill sets/job families
- Transactional activities: attaining candidate information, offer letters, communications as needed.
Will consider applicants in the following locations:
Hartford, CT Qualifications:
- Minimum 5 years experience recruiting talent is required
- Experience recruiting for IT positions
- Experience working in Applicant Tracking Systems and/or other staffing technologies is required
- Corporate experience is strongly preferred and agency experience is a plus.
- Experience with Taleo Applicant Tracking System is preferred
- Strong Project Management skills is preferred
- Demonstrated ability to positively influence stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive management and gain commitment to drive results is preferred
- Strong sourcing skills with demonstrated successes utilizing current on-line sourcing techniques, networking and building pipelines are preferred.
- Bachelors degree strongly preferred
- Technical capabilities: Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, database systems, applicant tracking systems preferred
- Demonstrated attention to detail in previous positions is preferred
- Demonstrated strong communications and organizational skills are preferred
- Comprehensive behavioral based interviewing and candidate assessment skills are preferred
- Strong consultative skills to support Hiring Managers and convert candidates are preferred
- Utilization of market intelligence to tap into top talent is preferred
A little about us:
Prudential was founded on the belief that being financially prepared is a right, not a privilege.