Cummins is a place big enough to coach and develop a global workforce and create the world's leading clean, engine technology. We're also small enough for you to find your fit and personal passion with a team of dependable, innovative thinkers who are developing their careers within a diverse, inclusive, empowering environment.
Learn more about this role and how you can begin Working Right
Our Corporate IT Business Unit delivers reliable, durable, high performing products to our global partners. Working in an innovative space, you'll develop high tech solutions that will fuel your advanced career skill set and empower you to own your career. Our integrated businesses demand the talents and creativity of individuals with a wide range of skills and experience.
This is an exciting opportunity in Nashville, Tennessee for a Principal Technical Analyst - Identity & Access Management. Cummins USA is where you can work with the latest technologies like Oracle Identity Manager in a Global Enterprise Environment.
Your impact will happen in these and other ways:
• Provides advanced technical applications expertise and advice to business unit owners, IT leaders, project teams, and other support teams.
- Provides assigned application solutions and set-ups that support the Cummins business processes where possible.
- Conducts analysis of potential solutions; diagrams and documents.
- Identifies gaps in the application functionality and provide solutions.
- Analyzes and evaluates applications; provides technical direction and recommendations to improve application utilization.
- Transfers application knowledge to the implementation team participants in solution design.
- Contributes to integration, systems, and performance testing and tuning of code.
- Define and promote opportunities for re-usability of code, configurations, procedures, and techniques.
- Software Development Methodologies - Able to apply industry defined development techniques to create or modify IT solutions.
- Solution Validation (Testing) - The ability to validate that a configuration item change and/or solution meets requirements defined specifications and that it fulfills its intended purpose.
- Solution Configuration - Ability to select desired options to make commercial off-the-shelf (COTS) products, applications, or IT systems function to user specifications. To build a particular application or system for use in a specific way.
- Troubleshooting - Able to diagnose and problem solve issues with computer hardware or software components with little or no direction. May require ability to install, configure, or disposition of server or client pc infrastructure and application issues.
- Programming - The ability to analyze, design, write, test, debug, and maintain the source code of computer programs. This includes low-level component, algorithm, and high-level design.
- Application Development Security - Understanding of secure programming concepts, common software vulnerabilities and methods to test for them
- Systems Analysis - The ability to investigate, understand, and document IT systems and to evaluate the technology and practicality of a proposed solution to solve a business problem.
- Architecture Application Design - Knowledge of and experience with activities, tools and techniques for converting business requirements and logical models into a technical application design
Education, Licenses, Certifications
- 3-4 years designing, developing and implementing Oracle Identity Manager (OIM) enterprise solutions
- Knowledge of directory services such as LDAP, AD, OID, OUD
- Working knowledge of Oracle Access Manager
- Working knowledge of Oracle Virtual Directory
- Experience with Single Sign On processes and tools
- Experiencing leading Identity Management Projects
- Experience managing/working with development teams
- Experience integrating with Oracle E Business Suite applications
- JAVA Development experience
- Experience with industry standard security protocols e.g. https, MFA, SSL, TSL, OAuth
College, university, or equivalent degree in Information Technology, Business or a related subject required. Compensation and Benefits
Base salary commensurate with experience plus bonus. Additional benefits vary between locations and include options such as our 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan, Cash Balance Pension Plan, Medical/Dental/Life Insurance, Health Savings Account, Domestic Partners Coverage and a full complement of personal and professional benefits. Cummins and E-verify
At Cummins, we are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer dedicated to diversity in the workplace. Our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, color, disability, national origin, age, religion, union affiliation, sexual orientation, veteran status, citizenship, gender identity and/or expression, or other status protected by law. Cummins validates right to work using E-Verify. Cummins will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee's Form I-9 to confirm work authorization.
Ready to think beyond your desk? Apply for this opportunity to start your career with Cummins today. careers.cummins.com
Not ready to apply but want to learn more? Join our Talent Community to get the inside track on great jobs and confidentially connect to our recruiting team: http://connect.find.ly/cummins
No, this isn't one of those ordinary jobs.