Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc., a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is currently recruiting for a Senior IT Manager - Business Technology Leader, Immunology. This position’s primary location will be Horsham, PA. This position will require up to 15% travel, primarily in the NJ, PA area and occasional domestic travel.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, what matters most is helping people live full and healthy lives. We focus on treating, curing and preventing some of the most devastating and complex diseases of our time. And we pursue the most promising science, wherever it might be found.
Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc. provides medicines for an array of health concerns in several therapeutic areas. Please visit www.JanssenPharmaceuticalsInc.com for more information.
We are Janssen. Our mission drives us. Our patients inspire us. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
The Senior IT Manager for Immunology will serve as a Business Technology Leader (BTL) and partner for the Brand Marketing teams and Sales teams for the Janssen Immunology business unit. In this capacity, the role is expected to manage technology strategy, planning, program management, business process/analysis oversight and quality for IT marketing process capability for this business. This role will:
Act as a Technology Strategist for aligned domains, defining technology strategy for business partners
- Define technology strategy for business partner process domain.
- Understand competitor and marketplace use of technology. Oversee and partner to manage internal and external collaborations.
- Manage business expectations and alignment with programs and solutions.
Act as key engagement partner managing strategic relationships with business partners and associated IT services
- Understand core internal IT products and marketplace technology offerings. Shape IT products/offerings to drive business value.
- Serve as an interception point for strategic processes improvement opportunities that can be enabled by technology.
- Act as critical point of contact for IT programs service delivery. Coordinate capability planning with other business unit BTL’s and Product Line Organizations (PLO).
Manage IT Portfolio Investment
- Define priorities with business for technology enablement and investment.
- Understand cost and value of IT services; accountable for operational IT expense management.
- Manage portfolio of investments and overall delivery of IT service.
Enables Business Process improvement through technology:
- Leverage CPI output for process challenges.
- Conduct analysis for key process challenges and map core processes and relevant sub-processes. Outline future state process maps.
- Identify metrics, build & track dashboards to measure process improvement
Provide Program oversight and/or Program Management:
- Manage overall program, cross dependencies in projects/ programs and lead the successful delivery of projects to their final project/program objectives.
- Align organization to strategic direction to achieve program goals and outcomes.
- Directs project team members and manages their activities in order to meet project objectives.
- Resolve issues and change management within a standard governance structure; Escalate risk management to handle issues/ risks at program level.
- Monitor the progress of program components to ensure overall goals, schedule, budget, and benefits of the program are achieved. Ensure adherence to J&J processes and standards.
Talent Management & Development:
- Maintain and advance a positive team culture. Support an authentic, open and inclusive environment that maximizes diverse experiences and perspectives
- Drive professional development of staff, support career planning. Conduct performance management.
- Manage resource planning, prioritization, and allocation of demands within team
- Bachelor's degree and a minimum of 8 years of total business experience is required.
- Strong organization and results orientation skills and proven track record in executing complex projects from start to finish required.
- A minimum of 6 years of IT industry experience is required.
- Ability to effectively communicate across team and stakeholders and to inspire trust in vision, strategic goals & aspirations is required.
- Ability to think creatively about where business initiatives drive technology evolution and to break-down processes and reimagine technology enabling capabilities with stakeholders is required.
- Ability to Influence & Negotiate: Understand business value and solution needed to maximize IT impact while managing competing stakeholder priorities and ambiguity is required.
- Life sciences or health care industry experience is required.
- Pharmaceutical Commercial experience is preferred.
- Experience identifying process requirements for business units and supporting IT strategies is required.
- Project/Program Management experience delivering large scale projects from concept through delivery and operations is required.
- In-depth knowledge and experience delivering solutions to support business unit and brand/franchise and experience with Digital Media Marketing solutions including one or more of the following Web site marketing, digital advertising, SEO, social media, and/or CRM is required.
- A broad comprehension of Field Sales and CRM processes and best-practices, including call recording, territory time management, business planning, call planning is preferred.
- Up to 15% travel within the New Jersey & PA area and occasional travel across North America is required.
Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc (6062)Job Function
Business Relationship Management
Johnson & Johnson cares for the world - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.