Janssen Research & Development, Inc., a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is currently recruiting for a Senior IT Manager Business Technology Leader. This position will be focused on aligning and delivering system and analytics capabilities and services in collaboration with the large molecule development and device development organizations primarily located in Malvern, PA or Spring House, PA. This position will require up to 10% domestic and international travel.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, what matters most is helping people live full and healthy lives. We focus on treating, curing and preventing some of the most devastating and complex diseases of our time. And we pursue the most promising science, wherever it might be found.
Janssen Research & Development, LLC discovers and develops innovative medical solutions to address important unmet medical needs in oncology, immunology, neuroscience, infectious diseases and vaccines, and cardiovascular and metabolic diseases. Please visit http://www.JanssenRnD.com for more information.
We are Janssen. Our mission drives us. Our patients inspire us. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
This role will be part of the business technology team for Pharmaceutical Development & Manufacturing Science (PDMS) and will focus on processes, technology, and knowledge management furthering excellence in pharmaceutical development of large molecule compounds as well as the CoE for device development. This position will be co-located with global center for the Large Molecule Development organization.
As a Business Technology Leader, the Senior IT Manager will manage a small team of business analysts to define and delivery a portfolio to drive business strategy. She or he will manage complex projects, collaborate with engineers, and partner with the business process owners from strategy and project definition through development and implementation. She or he will work closely with the development team to translate business requirements to technical capabilities and ensure successful solution delivery. She or he will maximize the value of existing investments in technology such as LIMS, ELN, PAT, and analytics capabilities while also working collaboratively with senior business stakeholder to introduce new innovations.
Specific activities include, but are not limited to:
• Lead and manage small team of analysts providing project guidance and development coaching.
• Collaborate with business partners to define technology strategy that maximizes business value.
• Define roadmaps, priorities, and associated technology investments to deliver maximum value.
• Contribute to the business case development for proposed projects.
• Work with business to translate requirements for IT delivery including SDLC artifacts (project charters, uses cases, etc.) in a consumable format for business and developers.
• Manage business expectations, resolve conflicts, and keep business aligned to business requirements.
• Apply compliance requirements, provide documentation as necessary, and participate in compliance activities as required.
• Serve as an expert resource supporting one or more areas and IT technologies in large molecule development including but not limited to, API development, process modelling, formulations development, analytical development, and material science
• Serve as an expert resource supporting one or more areas and technologies in the CoE for packaging and device development.
• Manage portfolio of investments and works with business stakeholders to track benefits realization from the solution.
• Negotiate the needs of multiple users or business partners.
• Build and maintain strong partnerships with business and IT product line organizations.
• Contribute to the definition and visual representation of the end-to-end view of process, systems and data flows.
• Contribute to budget development and monitors budget within area.