Senior IT Manager - Commercial Operations Product Line Owner
Location: UK (Wokingham, Pinewood or Maidenhead), or Switzerland (Zug) or US (Jacksonville or Pennsylvania - West Chesterbrook).
Travel: 15% (Global)
Closing Date: 1st February 2017
The SFDC Platform Owner is a Senior Manager (M2) position that will lead a global team managing all elements of the SFDC Platform spanning sales, marketing and customer service commercial capabilities. Partners with BUIT BTL’s, respective BUIT PLO’s, Business Users and IT delivery partners (ITAS, ISRM and GTS). Key Deliverables include: Global SFDC Platform Strategy (roadmap/business cases), Global Platform Governance, Prioritization of the platform’s project portfolio & Operational execution of the platform. The SFDC Platform Owner is a Senior Manager (M2) position that will lead a global team managing all elements of the SFDC Platform spanning sales, marketing and customer service commercial capabilities. Partners with BUIT BTL’s, respective BUIT PLO’s, Business Users and IT delivery partners (ITAS, ISRM and GTS). Key Deliverables include: Global SFDC Platform Strategy (roadmap/business cases), Global Platform Governance, Prioritization of the platform’s project portfolio & Operational execution of the platform.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Sets a clear vision for the SFDC Platform (product) and is responsible for multi-generation platform strategy.
- Maximizes ROI by identifying and prioritizing the platform/product features by business value.
Business IT Interface
- Understand the business’s needs and priorities from the platform/product.
- Negotiate with the business to see what items (story points) are built and which are bag-logged based on capacity.
- Accountable for development work getting done correctly.
Business Requirements Analysis
- Develops acceptance criteria.
- Understands development estimates and how levels of effort impact the priority of requirements.
- Tracks progress of product development in the context of the larger program (scrum master owns day to day burn down charts).
- Reports back to the business on status on the delivery of features, functionality and applications.
- Has a combination of global and regional accountability.
- Ensure team goals and objectives align to company and functional strategies.
- Manages all aspects of the J&J personnel development processes (coaching, mentoring).
- Ensure JNJ talent development conversations are executed with each team member.
- Manages resources in multiple time zones/locations.
- Sustain high Credo Engagement role model leadership.
- Recruit top talent for open positions
- Adherence to JNJ Training requirements, portfolio, project management and IT procurement processes.
- Ensure system compliance with JNJ Standards
Fulfill IT System Business Service Agreements Qualifications
Qualifications, Skills & Experience
- Bachelors degree or equivalent, in related subject (preferred)
- An aptitude of various Commercial IT technologies specifically in the area of sales and marketing, Field Sales Mobile Solutions, CRM solutions and analytical platforms.
- Experience with additional Salesforce.com technologies including, but not limited to: Data Cloud, Analytics Cloud, App Cloud; Force.com (Paas), Salesforce 1 (mobile platform), Heroku, Familiarity with SFDC APEX language.
- Experience in the Healthcare, FMCG (Fast-moving consumer goods) and/or medical technology industries is a plus
- Industry, business process and business strategy knowledge, operations knowledge, domain expertise, experience working across multiple levels of business stakeholders.
- Experience with Salesforce.com CRM service technologies: Sales Cloud (including DSA), Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Community Cloud (including Chatter) and AppExchange. SFDC platform management proficiency including contracting & licensing, operations management, web services.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to present complex ideas in a clear, concise fashion to technical and non-technical audience.
- Demonstrated organizational skills, analytic capabilities, and attention to detail to facilitate a close relationship with respective IT & business teams. Ability to work with virtual, multi-cultural, global cross functional teams.
- Strong business judgment and decision-making skills; ability to identify, prioritize, and articulate highest impact initiatives.
If you decide to apply for the position, any personal data which you provide shall be processed by Johnson & Johnson. Your personal data shall be processed for the purposes of recruitment, recruitment policy and selection.
We respectfully request Government Officials to identify themselves as such on application; for the purposes of the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act.
United Kingdom-England-WokinghamOther Locations
North America-United States-Florida-Jacksonville, North America-United States-Pennsylvania-Chesterbrook, Europe/Middle East/Africa-SwitzerlandOrganization
Johnson & Johnson Medical Ltd. - fka -Ethicon Ltd. (7355)Job Function
IT Project ManagementRequisition ID