Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc., a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is currently recruiting for a Senior IT Manager, Commercial Solution Architecture to join their North America Commercial IT team. This position’s primary location will be Titusville, NJ and may require up to 10% domestic and international travel.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, what matters most is helping people live full and healthy lives. We focus on treating, curing and preventing some of the most devastating and complex diseases of our time. And we pursue the most promising science, wherever it might be found.
Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc. provides medicines for an array of health concerns in several therapeutic areas, including Cardiovascular, Metabolic, Mental Health, and Pain Management. Please visit www.JanssenPharmaceuticalsInc.com for more information.
We are Janssen. Our mission drives us. Our patients inspire us.
The Senior IT Manager, Commercial Solution Architecture will be responsible for solution architecture of Janssen’s Commercial Product Line driven by brand/franchise needs. This individual will drive integrated technology experience by orchestrating capabilities across multiple commercial product lines (Sales / CRM, Digital Channel, Data Management, Operational Analytics, Scientific & Medical affairs). This person will be the key contact for Business Technology Leaders and Product Line Owner for development of conceptual architecture and solution blueprints for their portfolio of products/projects in NA commercial IT. This person will drive continuous improvement in Janssen’s commercial products based on market innovation and stakeholders needs.
Target Business Model
• At the “edge” of business interface, ensuring business intent is adequately understood and mapped to IT capabilities, standards, and products.
• Ensure that the IT strategy goals are incorporated into business –IT portfolio planning in addition to ALM needs, leveraging common capabilities where possible, and driving awareness with the FEA ecosystem of emergent needs.
• Connected to and driving the FEA (Federated Enterprise Architecture) ecosystem.
Application Life Cycle Management (ALM)
• Drive Application Rationalization & ALM oversight.
• Ensures sector-region has adequate ALM hygiene in place continually.
• Business Solution Mapping, documents capabilities in a specific solution, prepares capability maps for the assigned solutions as a part of the overall solution map according to overarching guidelines.
• Determine allocation of capabilities to solutions in coordination with enterprise architects and the adjacent solution & application architects including Application Services.
• Work across product lines (as appropriate) to develop strategy with regard to application & infrastructure inter-dependencies).
• Review solution offerings and develop recommendations.
• A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, or equivalent is required.
• Strong experience in solution architecture of commercial IT capabilities in a large enterprise required.
• Understanding of orchestration across commercial IT ecosystem (examples include: Sales/CRM, Digital Channels, Data & Analytics, Scientific & Medical Affairs) is required.
• Healthcare industry experience is highly preferred.
• A minimum of 8 years of relevant experience that includes managing or directing an IT operation is required.
• Deep understanding of commercial business drivers/processes, and a proven ability to relate priorities to associated technology investments is required.
• Experience working across multiple levels of an organization is required.
• Proven ability synthesizing leadership and stakeholder inputs into decisions and representing customers/users is required.
• Experience translating business process needs into IT solutions and the ability to work at an abstract level and continuously “pivot” to arrive at the highest impact answer for the customer is required.
• Strong understanding of one or more of the following including: product development lifecycle, business theory, management, budgeting and/or business office operations is preferred.
• Up to 10% domestic and/or international travel is required.