Johnson & Johnson is currently recruiting for a Senior IT Manager, Requirements Methodologies and Support. This position is based out of Raritan, NJ and will require up to 25% domestic and international travel.
Johnson & Johnson, through its operating companies, is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. We strive to provide scientifically sound, high quality products and services to help heal, cure disease and improve the quality of life.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
The Senior IT Manager, Requirements Methodologies advises leadership in formulation and deployment of requirements methodologies utilized by internal, matrixed as well as consultant resources. This person will train and coach others on the tools and processes necessary so that users/clients with requirements documentation have the ability to take ambiguous, complex business problems and drive the requirements using the appropriate requirements methodology.
• Document, manage and execute Requirement plans and provide guidance to delivery teams.
• Train and Coach BUIT resources on content of high quality requirements documentation.
• Provide requirements assessment and risk analysis of requirements developed outside of the methodology standard.
• Ensure adherence of requirements methodologies within J&J.
• Support leadership in delivery of operational productivity improvement
• Provide performance management and operational knowledge to leadership that focuses improvement efforts towards opportunities of greatest impact to our clients.
• Analyze both failures and successes to identify opportunities to significantly elevate competitive positioning and value proposition.
• Devise requirements remediation plan to improve content of assessed requirements.
• Support Requirements Center of Competency (CoC) by providing on-line requirements assistance to CoC portal users.
• Maintain and deploy CoC portal improvements, additional content, artifacts based on leading requirements techniques and J&J deployed methodologies.
• Track effectiveness of implemented process improvements and recommend to leadership any needed course corrections.
• Utilize voice of business and voice of customer from senior leadership, business directors, and clients to align process improvement efforts and ensure synergy in the support of strategic plans.
• Produce periodic and ad-hoc reports as per the management requirements to analyze trends, track critical service levels and key performance indicators for further efficiency opportunities.
• Communicating/coordinating with all locations within the global delivery team to ensure that milestones are met as per established plan.
• Develop and utilize process performance metrics data to drive on-going improvements.
• Provide input to Knowledge Acquisition plans and guidance to delivery teams.
• A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, MIS, or related field is preferred.
• Minimum of 10 years relevant IT experience is required.
• Experience in a large global organization within the healthcare, life sciences or pharmaceuticals space is preferred.
• A minimum of 8 years of Business Requirements Management and Development experience is required.
• Experience decomposing, refining, and documenting requirements using a variety of graphical and textual techniques, including use case scenarios and diagrams, functional requirements specifications, activity and process diagrams is required.
• A track record of delivering high quality systems and products is required.
• Excellent interpersonal, communication, and management skills working in a matrixed organization are required.
• A minimum of 2 years of experience with Agile software development methods such as: Continuous integration (CI), Extreme Programming (XP), Kanban, Lean Software Development, Scrum or Scrumban is required.
• Scrum Master Certification is preferred.
United States-New Jersey-RaritanOrganization
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)Job Function