Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World's Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter . Description
- Responsible for proactive support and maintenance around POS systems.
- Provides technical support of the application, interfaces and any customizations.
- Monitors support issues, ensures resolution plans and reports progress to management.
- P rovides excellent customer service during event support.
- Proactively maintains systems and executes preventative maintenance plans. Monitors system status and reacts to issues as they arise.
- Work with users to define and evaluate business needs, challenges and inefficiencies that may be resolved through automated solutions.
- Analyze, review and alter systems, programs, and applications to increase operating efficiency or to adapt to new requirements.
- Responsible for communicating any defects to vendors and application owners and for coordinating testing and implementation of fixes.
- Develops and executes test and quality assurance strategies and plans.
- Works closely with ASP's to ensure service levels are being met and risk to the business is minimal.
- Ensures that proper version control is strictly adhered to and that operational risk is minimized accordingly.
- Communicates with site users regarding any system enhancements and or scheduled upgrades.
- P articipate in technical and functional training classes as necessary or required
- Installs, tests and tunes software and hardware related to database management systems. Schedules and performs upgrades to databases.
- Maintains knowledge around TCP/IP protocol and computer networks.
- Able to navigate and manage Windows Server environments.
- Associates Degree in Information Technology Field or equivalent work experience is required. Bachelor's Degree is desired.
- Experience with Appetize POS system is a plus.
- Two to four years of progressively responsible experience including, but not limited to, in depth, hands on expertise with large and complex hospitality and Point of Sales systems.
- Strong analysis, organization, communications, interpersonal skills and project management skills are essential.
- Experience with hospitality customer technologies is required.
A little about us:
At Aramark, we believe that each of our employees can play an important role in creating the great experiences that become lasting memories.