Job Description: Primary Purpose:
Under general supervision - analyzes, designs, and assists in the implementation of new or enhanced information systems/technologies being used by various tax teams supported by the Master Tax COE. Ensures that results meet established goals and timelines. Responsible for architecting integrations for various applications from GA with the rest of tax systems. Coordinate with other IT Internal departments to ensure infrastructure requirements are met for the applications and help provide effective connectivity to hosted systems in a highly available and mission critical disaster recovery environment. Provide end user support for multiple applications in Corp Global Applications portfolio. Primary Duties:
Job Qualifications: Job Specifications:
- Responsible for partnering with business analyst and various corp. department teams to focus on business process improvement, re-engineering and hands-on configuration activities associated with the systems managed & supported by Corp. Global Applications team.
- Maintain 'state of the art' technical knowledge and expertise in assigned areas of responsibility. Apply new technology and techniques to improve effectiveness of business solutions.
- Develop technical skills to span multiple "systems" or "platforms". Employ efforts to expand both technical knowledge and skills by cross-training and obtaining certifications where applicable.
- Work with architecture and operations departments to ensure that the applications in the portfolio are in compliance with company standards, are operating at a high level of availability.
- Work with Global Infrastructure Teams to meet server requirements for various applications in the portfolio and connectivity requirements for hosted applications.
- Ensure solutions have Disaster Recovery capability as per the business needs.
- Work with the business team to provide effective reporting solutions. Should document functional and technical specifications for the reporting interfaces
- Ensure that application development standards are designed and executed to meet Sarbanes Oxley requirements.
- Ensure that projects follows the JCI Project Management Methodology PM2 process
- Conduct business systems analysis and design, data and process flow modeling. Analyzes current business processes, suggests improvements, and participates in the design, testing, and implementation of new systems.
- Bachelor's Degree in IT
- 8 years of experience. Knowledge of and experience with tools and processes related to development and support of financial and tax/treasury applications.
- 8 years' experience in design & development using Microsoft technologies specifically Office 365, SharePoint, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft BI and SQL Server environment.
- Expert knowledge of design & development in Microsoft Azure environment
- Required Tool knowledge : Visual studio 2013, Team Foundation server, worker roles (interfaces) and Azure DB
- SharePoint CAM (cloud app model) experience preferred
- Data modelling skills along with Business Objects is a plus
- Experience with multi-tier architecture in a production support environment is required.
- Good project management skills with the ability to plan and monitor projects involving customers, other IT departments and business units.
- Strong interpersonal, analytical skills and ability to communicate to people at all levels
- Good analytical/problem solving skills. Ability to handle cross-functional tasks in parallel.
- Ability to work independently in dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Finance and Tax Domain Knowledge preferred
A little about us:
We’re shaping the future. Together, let’s make a world that’s safe, comfortable and sustainable. Tomorrow needs you.