Would YOU Thrive Here?
We aim to build an entire company of doers, and much will be expected of you. If you have never felt intellectually and professionally challenged before, think long and hard before applying for this position. You will be surrounded by "A players" who will expect you to perform at their level every day, and you will have the very best supporting cast to bring your greatest ideas to life. That's right, YOUR ideas. There's no hierarchy of "idea people" around here... we focus on doing whatever is best for the business.
The Minimum You'll Do:
* You'll be the go-to person whenever something goes wrong, doesn't work, is missing, or just seems less than ideal - everything from fixing a dead laptop, to re-plumbing the office network, to setting up Azure Active Directory.
* You'll be a pioneer - breaking ground, troubleshooting, and then solving problems we've never seen before
* You'll be a "cheese mover" - constantly evaluating the tools we use and replacing them with ones that make us more efficient and more effective
* Every day, you'll think: "What could I do to make things better today?" - and then you'll do that
1. Active Directory - Preferably Azure AD, but open to just Windows AD. Adds, changes, permissions.
2. Windows troubleshooting on servers, workstations, Azure, active directory. Basic networking.
3. Antivirus experience, using and troubleshooting.
Nice to have: mobile device management, understanding of SaaS products or applications.
Join TEKsystems®, a leading IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services firm, and get your career on the fast track. We have more than 100 offices worldwide, and we partner with over 6,000 clients and place over 80,000 consultants per year. At TEKsystems, we seek to understand our consultants' skills, goals and interests, allowing us to present targeted job opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis. TEKsystems' leadership in the market stems from our sincere and personal commitment to driving the success of our customers, consultants and each other.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email email@example.com for other accommodation options.
A little about us:
TEKsystems provides corporations with IT staffing, talent management expertise and IT services, enabling them to meet their business objective.