Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that will inspire you and support your career? If so, be empowered to take charge of your future at Takeda. Join us as a Senior ITSM Process Specialist.
Here, everyone matters and you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission. As a Senior ITSM Process Specialist working on the IT Service Management Team , a typical day will include:
Qualifications: REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- Serve as process owner and subject matter expert for one or more ITIL processes (objectives).
- May serve as a process manager for one or more processes (objectives).
- Serve as a regional first point of contact for all ITSM processes (objectives).
- Accountable for CSI of process, process roadmap, governance and KPIs of processes within scope of responsibility.
- Accountable for the customer relationship ensuring the process meets the needs of stakeholders.
- Accountable for ITSM tool requirements for assigned processes, and coordination and/or execution of UAT testing.
- Initiates and maintains process compliance training program for IT internal resources as well as service provider(s) staff by working with IS/IT training team for assigned process.
- Bachelor’s Degree or high school degree and 8+ years of work experience in any business related field
- 5+ years of experience with extensive subject matter expertise in IT Services Management (ITSM)
- ITIL V3 Intermediate Level Certification required
- 1 to 3 years of experience with ITSM tools preferably ServiceNow
- Experience implementing or operating with one or more ITSM process area.
- Experience in infrastructure operations, business analysis, or process design.
- Experience with handling technical issues and engaging others to assist in addressing the issues.
- Strong analytical skillset
- Ability to write and speak in the English language
WHAT TAKEDA CAN OFFER YOU:
- ITIL V3 Expert Level Certification
- 401(k) with company match and Annual Retirement Contribution Plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Company match of charitable contributions
- Health & Wellness programs including onsite flu shots and health screenings
- Generous time off for vacation and the option to purchase additional vacation days
- Community Outreach Programs
Learn more at takedajobs.com
. Takeda is an EEO employer of minorities, women, disabled, protected veterans, and considers qualified applicants with criminal histories in accordance with applicable laws. For more information, visit http://www.takeda.us/careers/EEO_Policy_Statement.aspx No Phone Calls or Recruiters Please.