****NO THIRD PARTY VENDORS*** ALL CANDIDATES MUST BE ABLE TO WORK W2 WITHOUT SPONSORSHIP****
1. Hands on Developer - End to End Solution using Java 1.7 or higher, J2EE, REST/SOAP Webservices, Spring, Hibernate
2. Experience in high volume data environments/high function application development
3. Oracle PL/SQL
4. Ability to help mentor jr level developers
5. Agile environment
Will consider non-local candidates but will not be able to assist in relocation. Will sit 100% on-site.
Interviews will take place via WebEx, NEXT WEEK.
Participate in daily stand up with delivery teams, conduct application analysis, development, and modification based on user stories for a high functioning data driven merchant services application.
They are in need of Strong Hands on Developers with Complete E2E Development experience, expected to jump in immediately technology wise, but will have to learn the business. Mentor Junior team members, secure coding practices, interact more with business.
3 applications that this group covers:
1. SOAP WebService Application
2. Data Processing Application- very data centric, loads 800 million inserts every day into the Oracle DB, these inserts are merchant transactions that are consumed by reporting and downstream applications. It is also responsible for loading 100+ different site specs from various associations.
3. Platform Balancing- reconciles all activity within merchant services including funding merchant transactions
Join TEKsystems®, a leading IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services firm, and get your career on the fast track. We have more than 100 offices worldwide, and we partner with over 6,000 clients and place over 80,000 consultants per year. At TEKsystems, we seek to understand our consultants' skills, goals and interests, allowing us to present targeted job opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis. TEKsystems' leadership in the market stems from our sincere and personal commitment to driving the success of our customers, consultants and each other.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email email@example.com for other accommodation options.
A little about us:
TEKsystems provides corporations with IT staffing, talent management expertise and IT services, enabling them to meet their business objective.