**NO CORP-TO-CORP FOR THIS POSITION**
Our client, a top investment bank, is looking for a Senior Java Developer to join their growing team.
The resource will support initiative work with the Compliance Operational Risk Technology team to help build-out a strategic A consolidated Operational Risk & Compliance Tech platform. We are looking for strong Java/Oracle developers that can be immediate contributors.
- Review and analyze complex process, system and / or data requirements and specifications
- Serve as the primary designer for complex component designs for systems Build, test, deploy, and document complex software components for systems
- Create software engineering strategies that help identify and mitigate risks
- Lead other team members in peer review of code and identify re-usable frameworks
- Document and communicate development status in a timely manner including metric reporting
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field required
- Required: Core Java, Spring Framework, Hibernate/JPA
- Required: SQL Development, SQL Performance Tuning
- Required: Strong Programming in Core Java and Oracle��
- Required: Full SDLC Experience (requirements analysis, design, development, unit testing, deployment, support)
- Required: Good communication skills��
- Preferred: Test driven development
This is a long term opportunity, with room for growth. Please reply if you are available for a phone interview within 72 hours.About TEKsystems:Join TEKsystems®, a leading IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services firm, and get your career on the fast track. We have more than 100 offices worldwide, and we partner with over 6,000 clients and place over 80,000 consultants per year. At TEKsystems, we seek to understand our consultants' skills, goals and interests, allowing us to present targeted job opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis. TEKsystems' leadership in the market stems from our sincere and personal commitment to driving the success of our customers, consultants and each other.The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email email@example.com for other accommodation options.
A little about us:
TEKsystems provides corporations with IT staffing, talent management expertise and IT services, enabling them to meet their business objective.