PayPal is redefining the payments industry while at the same time making a real difference in the lives of individuals around the world. Our payments solution is accepted in 200 markets around the world and simultaneously supports entrepreneurs running their business in Australia and some of the most well known brands on and off the Internet. Join a high growth technology company that makes a difference.
We are seeking a senior lead front end architect/software engineer for the PayPal Merchant Data Collection team as we redesign the next generation merchant experience. This individual will influence senior leadership in our Merchant organization on technical direction and will have a direct impact on the merchant on boarding, merchant profile, and compliance data collection solutions. We want problem solvers who will lead a technical direction for multiple teams.
- Provide technical leadership and define best practices and approaches across several different web applications focused on Merchants in our payment ecosystem.
- Mentor junior team members in achieving greatness
- Work with product and design teams to develop new ideas and tests to identify opportunities to acquire additional merchants and improve the merchant experience.
- Bring product and code improvements ideas to the team
- Care strongly about developing amazing user experiences
- Masters Degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- 10+ years in software engineering
- Solid knowledge of popular JS frameworks and libraries (Angular, Ember, React, Underscore, etc.)
- Experience developing Node.js applications
- Comfortable working in HTML/CSS to re-create provided designs
- Strong understanding of the full development stack
A little about us:
Help us reinvent money. At PayPal, we're looking for global thinkers who can invent new ways to make money safe and accessible for people everywhere.