*********CAN NOT WORK C2C- ONLY W2************
This is an opportunity to work for a company that has been recognized as a best employer and is consistently ranked on Fortunes Top 100 Best Companies To Work For. Be part of an award winning culture that strives for using new cutting edge technology. Along with a lucrative pay structure, the opportunity comes with working for a company that is on the Most Admired Software Companies list. The scale and complexity of these customer-driven innovations mean limitless opportunities for you to turn your ingenious ideas into reality.
As a Lead Quality Engineer the organization, you will apply software development quality automation practices and domain expertise across Care Systems to ensure Care Customer Experiences and Agent Tools work in a fully integrated manner as expected by customers and agents.Responsibilities
- Be the primary automation engineer, applying a quality mindset and quality best practices
- Work across functions, business units, and with 3rd parties to develop and execute test strategies, plans, and cases
- Create test cases and test plans for expected functionality and quality levels, write scripts to automate tests
- Develop, execute, and maintain automated tests to improve the velocity and reliability of the above activities
- Validate customer/agent experience quality through end-to-end tests
- Identify, submit bugs, and follow their progress through to resolution
- Communicate level of quality to team members, including potential root causes and plans for resolution
- Build productive internal and external relationships that are essential to delivering quality products and services.
About TEKsystems:Join TEKsystems®, a leading IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services firm, and get your career on the fast track. We have more than 100 offices worldwide, and we partner with over 6,000 clients and place over 80,000 consultants per year. At TEKsystems, we seek to understand our consultants' skills, goals and interests, allowing us to present targeted job opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis. TEKsystems' leadership in the market stems from our sincere and personal commitment to driving the success of our customers, consultants and each other.The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email email@example.com for other accommodation options.
- 5+ years of related experience with a Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience in Quality (including manual and automated testing)
- Ability to write Object Oriented Java Code
- Expert skills in Selenium Web Driver
- Experience in a consumer based software/web company
- Ability to construct, execute, report, and communicate detailed test cases and test plans
- Has an inherent understanding of the basic elements, interactions, and procedures of Quality Assurance for Web Development
- Demonstrated ability to create an automated testing framework or adapt an existing one as needed
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively across disciplines, organizations, and with 3rd parties
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work independently, with general instructions on assignments
A little about us:
TEKsystems provides corporations with IT staffing, talent management expertise and IT services, enabling them to meet their business objective.