LinkedIn was built to help professionals achieve more in their careers, and every day millions of people use our products to make connections, discover opportunities and gain insights. Our global reach means we get to make a direct impact on the world s workforce in ways no other company can. We re much more than a digital resume - we transform lives through innovative products and technology.
Searching for your dream job? At LinkedIn, we strive to help our employees find passion and purpose. Join us in changing the way the world works.
We re looking for a Learning and Communications Designer to join our Learning and Development (L&D) team and help us equip, engage, motivate, and inspire LinkedIn employees to do the best work of their careers.
You understand that the key to great communication design is great communication. You use stories to make your work compelling, relevant, and meaningful to your audience. You can distill marketing strategy and messaging into impactful and meaningful, creative content.
You dream big and you re eager to explore new opportunities and get things done. You value relationships and know how to collaborate and communicate effectively with others at any level. You can thrive in complexity and remain focused on priorities. You are trusted for the speed and quality of your decision-making.
You are incredibly productive. You ve mastered the Creative Suite years ago and love your keyboard shortcuts, Photoshop actions, and the newest tools. You constantly strive to optimize your workflow, increase your output, and become a more efficient and effective designer.
To be considered for this position you must include samples of work. Responsibilities
- Effectively communicate conceptual ideas, design rationale and the specifics of learner-centered design process
- Collaborate with stakeholders to create holistic design solutions that address business, brand and defined requirements
- Work with LX (learning experience) design and L&D communications teams to deliver final products
- BA/BS degree in design communication, learning design or related field of study
- 5 + years of experience working in a learning, design, and communications role
- Experience designing within a learning context and familiarity with instructional design methods
- Ability to present cohesive design approaches to a non-design audience
- Ability to effectively manage time, prioritize tasks and work within deadlines with little supervision
- Ability to grasp multiple requirements with careful attention to detail
- Agency experience a plus, but not necessary
A little about us:
LinkedIn's vision is to create economic opportunity for every member of the global workforce. Our employee talent is our #1 operating priority.