Senior Learning Associate
Are you interested in working for a dynamic and innovative company that will take your career to the next level?
As a Senior Learning Associate for Capital One you will use your experience and expertise to drive important projects and high priority deliverables. You will work with a team of world class professionals in a wide variety of areas including, consulting, design, implementation, evaluation and relationship management. Working with this group you will personally see Capital One’s dedication to the associate population and our passion for developing our people. At Capital One you will see the impact of your work on the greater organization and be recognized for your contributions. We nurture a work environment where people with a variety of thoughts, ideas and backgrounds, guided by our shared Values, come together to make Capital One a great company – and a great place to work.
- Design/develop training content and job aids; includes creation and editing of training materials.
- Identify performance gaps and determine the cause in order to recommend the most appropriate learning solutions.
- Consulting: Work with business clients to determine training and performance management needs.
- Identify and report the impacts of interventions on overall performance and organizational effectiveness.
- Vendor/Relationship Management as required.
- Partner with diverse teams within COF to develop and implement learning strategies to the extended enterprise.
- Project Management as required.
- Reporting/Evaluation of Training Programs
- High School Diploma, GED, equivalent certification or military experience.
- At least 2 years of experience in MS Office Suite (PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Project)
- At least 2 years of experience in Training Design, at least 2 years of experience in Development Delivery, or a combination of the two
- At least 1 year of experience in Project Management.
Preferred Qualifications: -
- Bachelors Degree in Education, Human Resources or Training Design
- At least 3 years of experience in Training Design, or at least 3 years of experience in Development Delivery, or a combination of the two.
- At least 3 years of experience in Consulting
- At least 2 years of experience in Project Management
- At least 2 year of experience in Data Analysis
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.