The PepsiCo University team supports leadership and functional skill development across PepsiCo business lines. The PepsiCo U team develops and implements programs in leadership development from the first time manager through senior leader, overseeing implementation of blended solutions, action learning programs and integrating best of breed third party content into PepsiCo's leadership portal pages. This person will help drive functional skill development programs through our college programs (e.g., Sales College, Finance College, R&D College) and manage global learning enablement solutions allowing our learning leaders to be more effective and productive throughout the learning lifecycle (e.g., learning management system, Pep U Portal, communications).
In this role, the Senior Learning Manager will manage day-to-day operations of two global colleges - Research & Development and Information Technology. For each college, this role will drive:College Strategy:
- Partner with senior leaders to iterate and develop an over-arching strategy that maximizes learning offerings between external content and custom content (including: identifying target audiences, clarifying depth of scope, identifying priority topics, developing initial outline and performance objectives)
- Partner with other College leads to ensure best practices are leveraged and duplicate spend is minimized
- Benchmark with outside companies to identify emerging trends in curriculum and delivery methods
- Manage functional budget
- Regularly meet with college deans and leadership team to define and drive college activities
- Partner with Learning Enablement communication team on point of need activities, new courses, external content and more to engage functional learning community
- Drive regular communications and marketing to maximize learning at the point of need - not just when a new course is available
- Working with your College partners is critical to PepsiCo University's success and vision
- Meet regularly with College leadership and include cross college wins in your learning strategy
- Work with functional leads to identify internal SMEs to participate in requirements gathering, provide content input and review and approve training course content
- Advise and support the functional SMEs in gathering detailed course requirements for Web Enabled and Classroom courses and in developing content for course, pre-work, and case studies
- Create the design for 1-2 online training programs per year (as budget and strategy enables) in partnership with consulting firm (consulting firm will play the role of developer); present information using a variety of instructional techniques and formats such as case studies, simulations, exercises, discussions, and videos.
- In "senior reviewer capacity": Evaluate training materials prepared by consultant designers (e.g. outlines, storyboards, course guides) and offers specific feedback on interactivity.
- Identify external content that is price-appropriate and meets learning needs
Finally, success in role will require collaboration with multiple team members across PepsiCo University, HR Operations, Org Development and IT as well as a number of vendors. Three resources and the Learning Enablement team will be available to help support this work. Other PepsiCo University analysts may be available to support specific tasks. Strong partnership with this person's manager will also be required to meet extensive and high visibility objectives. Qualifications/Requirements
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Strong project management and consulting skills required with ability to align stakeholders globally.
- The ability to own and manage an extensive workload leveraging multiple resources and vendor.
- Savvy technology skills are also required to deliver the PepsiCo University technology agenda.
- A robust and creative approach to learning and communications is also required.
- 10+ years, experience
- Strong project management skills necessary BS/BA required, MS a bonus.
- Global Enterprise level thinking
- High collaboration skills
- Strong consulting skills
- Ability to work with multiple stakeholders at different levels in the organization
- Strict attention to detail, excellent organization skills, ability to balance numerous tasks and meet tight deadlines
- Solid analytic, verbal and written communication skills
- Creative approach to learning and communications
- Willingness to work on a variety of tasks and projects
Eligible for Limited Relocation