Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that will inspire you and support your career? If so, be empowered to take charge of your future at Takeda. Join us as a Senior Life Sciences Informatics Expert in our Cambridge, MA
Here, everyone matters and you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission. As a Senior Life Sciences Informatics Expert working on the Global Pharmaceutical Sciences Systems Team, and a typical day will include:
Qualifications: REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- Act as a business partner responsible for ISIT program planning, customer relationships, and project management for the Pharmaceutical Sciences Division
- Act as an ISIT expert on Global Business Relationship management for our Biologics and New modalities area.
- Develop Global strategy for regulated scientific lab informatics platforms (eNotebooks, Laboratory Information Systems etc).
- Manage up to 5 consultants, contractors and full time staff who support the regulated scientific lab informatics platforms
- Lead change management activities and technical assessment of software platform environments
- As an IT Lead, manage and ensure success of R&D software implementation projects from requirements and business case development to managing consultants, vendors, and budgets.
- Bachelor’s degree with 8+ years experience or Masters with 6+ years experience in Engineering/Computer Science/Life Science.
- Experience managing contractors, consultants, individual contributors and teams
- 5 years+ scientific domain experience within the biotech/pharma environment and familiar with the drug development processes
- Business Analysis and Project Management experience in a large pharmaceutical environ ment with validated systems preferred
- Experience with lab informatics software required
- Ability to work collaboratively and comfortable working in a dynamic, cross-functional, and fast-paced global environment.
- Experience in an FDA regulated environment required
WHAT TAKEDA CAN OFFER YOU:
- Experience working with global teams a plus
- Experience working with solutions delivery teams such as corporate IT infrastructure/architecture, applications development & integration, and support a plus
- 401(k) with company match and Annual Retirement Contribution Plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Company match of charitable contributions
- Health & Wellness programs including onsite flu shots and health screenings
- Generous time off for vacation and the option to purchase additional vacation days
- Community Outreach Programs
Learn more at takedajobs.com
. Takeda is an EEO employer of minorities, women, disabled, protected veterans, and considers qualified applicants with criminal histories in accordance with applicable laws. For more information, visit http://www.takeda.us/careers/EEO_Policy_Statement.aspx No Phone Calls or Recruiters Please.
A little about us:
Takeda fosters an inclusive environment where all employees are empowered to shine.