TOP 3 SKILLS
1) Place and lash fiber and coax
2) operate a bucket truck (CDL license required or ability to get one)
3) Knowledge and experience to lash cables, set bonds, build risers, set anchors and DG.
- Build strand
- Place self support cable and inner duct
- Place and lash fiber
- Place and lash coax
- Skills and Knowledge to operate a bucket truck
- Ability to splice Aerial Coax Cable
- Knowledge and experience to lash cables, set bonds, build risers, set anchors and DG
- Ability to train new ground hand
- Willingness to clean vehicles, trailers, tools and equipment (free of
- Ability to perform daily safety and maintenance checks
- Ability to safely preform assigned tasks
- Ability to ensure equipment and general public is safe at all times
- Ability to keep accurate records, logs, and dailies
- Ability to communicate with peers and supervisors
- Ability to get to work, prepared to work on time daily
- Availability for call out and emergency work
Previous communication line experience - prefer 3 years or more aerial line construction experience - Be prepared to obtain CLASS A CDL. Familiar with CATV and Telephone company prints and specs. Able to lift more than 50 lbs.
Join TEKsystems®, a leading IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services firm, and get your career on the fast track. We have more than 100 offices worldwide, and we partner with over 6,000 clients and place over 80,000 consultants per year. At TEKsystems, we seek to understand our consultants' skills, goals and interests, allowing us to present targeted job opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis. TEKsystems' leadership in the market stems from our sincere and personal commitment to driving the success of our customers, consultants and each other.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for other accommodation options.
A little about us:
TEKsystems provides corporations with IT staffing, talent management expertise and IT services, enabling them to meet their business objective.