**THIS IS A W2 POSITION ONLY**
Our client, a top financial services client, is looking for a Machine Learning Engineer to join their growing team.
The Machine Learning Software Engineer will be an early member of a growing team with responsibilities for designing and developing highly scalable machine learning solutions that impact many areas of our business. The individual in this role will help in the design and development of ML solutions based on our reference architecture which is underpinned by big data (incl. streaming) technology, micro-service architecture and high performing compute infrastructure. An ideal candidate will have background in software engineering and data science with expertise in machine learning algorithms, statistical analysis tools, and distributed systems. Typical daily activities include contributing to all phases of algorithm development including ideation, prototyping, design, and development production implementation.
This resource will help us mature our analytical platform on Hadoop ecosystem, and make smarter decisions in picking the right tool for analytics and BI for our business users. Responsibilities:
- Work with Business users to understand their use cases, understand the data and recommend the right tool for analytics on big data
- Selecting features, building and optimizing classifiers using machine learning techniques
- Data mining using state-of-the-art methods
- Enhancing data collection procedures to include information that is relevant for building analytic systems
- Processing, cleansing, and verifying the integrity of data used for analysis
- Doing ad-hoc analysis and presenting results in a clear manner
- Experience in building machine learning applications, and broad knowledge of machine learning APIs, tools, and open source libraries
- Strong coding skills and fundamentals in data structures, predictive modeling and big data concepts
- Experience in designing full stack ML solutions in a distributed compute environment
- Experience working with Java, Python, Scala, Tensor Flow, Caffe, Sci-kit, SparkML
- Excellent communication skills with multiple levels of the organization
This is long term opportunity, with room for growth. Please reply if you are available for a phone interview within 72 hours.About TEKsystems:Join TEKsystems®, a leading IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services firm, and get your career on the fast track. We have more than 100 offices worldwide, and we partner with over 6,000 clients and place over 80,000 consultants per year. At TEKsystems, we seek to understand our consultants' skills, goals and interests, allowing us to present targeted job opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis. TEKsystems' leadership in the market stems from our sincere and personal commitment to driving the success of our customers, consultants and each other.The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for other accommodation options.
A little about us:
TEKsystems provides corporations with IT staffing, talent management expertise and IT services, enabling them to meet their business objective.