Come grow with us as a Senior Maintenance Manager in one of our state-of-the-art facilities! You have a proven track record of developing winning teams. You are detail oriented and able to manage multiple priorities. You will play a crucial role in identifying and delivering maintenance programs and processes that are essential to plant operations. While you are at it you'll be building your network and expertise in a thriving environment of professional development and teamwork. WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
In your role as a Senior Maintenance Manager at Kellogg, you will be part of our success by:
Qualifications: WHAT DO I NEED TO DEMONSTRATE?
- Serving as part of the Senior Leadership team for one of our largest manufacturing facilities helping to develop a culture of inclusion and identifying opportunities to eliminate cost and/or waste through lean manufacturing principles
- Providing reliable operations to ensure "Uncommonly Good" food is delivered to our customers while delivering expectations on margin to the business
- Supporting the Safety programs across the site while ensuring the safety of the Maintenance team
- Directing, training and developing maintenance team members for assigned area/shift
- Serving as a key driver on Kellogg's Work Systems in the facility
Identifying, implementing and documenting maintenance and reliability best practices
- Supporting the scoping, definition and execution of capital projects
Partnering with and supporting other manufacturing sites in the Kellogg network
As well as a hunger to learn and succeed in Manufacturing, to be considered for this position you must be able to meet the following requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree and extensive experience in a manufacturing setting with operations supervision and/or management experience
- Proven track record establishing Safety Programs for Maintenance teams that have consistently delivered benchmark results.
- Ability to build strategic relationships with key stakeholders across the operation to ensure improved collaboration and deliver results
- Proven track record developing winning teams
- Project Management skills
- Ability to manage budgets of $5MM and above.
- Ability to manage well in a complex, high volume, high paced, changing environment Proven technical mastery in maintenance systems, programs, and budgeting practices.
- Proven problems solving and root cause analysis skills
- Experience participating in lean manufacturing events and managing lean projects
WHAT ELSE DO I NEED TO KNOW?
- Bachelor's degree specifically in Engineering (Mechanical, Electrical, or Chemical)
- Experience implementing best in class maintenance programs and strategies (TPM, RCM, Predictive and Preventative Maintenance)
- Familiarity with working on packaging machines, a background in processing
- Experience within the food and beverage industry
- Experience within an Unionized environment
- Experience in a department or plant turnaround situation
This role requires the ability to work on flexible shifts (including weekends) with a 10 hour day, periodically during weekends and Holidays.
The ability to work a full shift, come to work on time, work overtime as needed and the ability to work according to the necessary schedule to meet job requirements with or without reasonable accommodation is an essential function of this position.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, disability, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, sexual orientation, age, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Where required by state law and/or city ordinance; this employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee's Form I-9 to confirm work authorization. For additional information, please follow this Link for English or this Link for Spanish.
A little about us: