GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer at http://www.ge.com/sites/default/files/15-000845%20EEO%20combined.pdf . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Owns the overall delivery of client engagements across single or multiple solution offerings. Acts as the Engagement Leader and is the main client interface point for the day to day operations of the engagement. Ensures that all projects are delivered on time, on budget and within scope. Position is intended to enable our ability to facilitate comprehensive, system-wide care management within health systems across the U.S.
1. Lead and plan the execution of the overall work streams necessary to deliver the engagement to include managing metrics (e.g., project operating margin, client satisfaction (NPS), staff utilization).
2. Plan and complete the engagement with quality on time and on budget.
3. Develop and manage the engagement communication plan, including simple issue escalations and problem solving.
4. Prepare and deliver succinct, clear, and insightful and influential executive-level presentations.
5. Proactively identify client needs and assist in developing solutions, which includes identifying business development/upsell opportunities with the client.
6. Lead effective, cross-functional working sessions with clients and GE stakeholders.
7. Establish credibility and develop relationships with mid-level and executive client managers.
8. Serve as a GE liaison to the client for day to day engagement delivery and engagement updates.
9. Lead the engagement team to include coaching, mentoring, and developing staff to achieve client satisfaction and personal professional development.
10. Promote and complete timely performance feedback to engage team members.
11. Demonstrate expertise in multiple solution areas and practices.
12. Manage and direct Knowledge Management activities on the engagement team.
Bachelor's degree required
7+ years consulting experience
5+ years of experience leading and managing complex projects with outcome focused deliverables
Substantive experience in Case Management; operations, or clinical practice
• Master's degree
• 10+ years of healthcare clinical or administrative experience
• Strong expertise and understanding of the Healthcare industry and major trends in the geography in which client projects are delivered
• Ability to influence and collaborate with senior level management teams
• Ability to negotiate complex and strategic contracts
• Ability to think creatively and create out of the box solutions for external and internal problems
• Demonstrated data mining and analytical skills
• Demonstrated project management expertise or certification
• Ability to create impactful executive client facing communications and presentations
• Demonstrated ability to manage financial, delivery or client risk in a consulting/advisory environment
• Demonstrated expertise in driving change using Change Management tools
• Demonstrated experience in leading teams
• Demonstrated experience in delivering feedback and coaching successfully
• Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills
• Excellent written and oral communication skills with demonstrated experience speaking and writing clearly and convincingly
• Demonstrated business acumen and analytical skills
• Dependable: able to work independently and consistently meet or exceed performance expectations
• Adaptable: able to adjust work and communication style based on situational needs.
• Demonstrate an aptitude for critical thinking to include evaluation of ideas and synthesizing information into insights
• Proven ability to accomplish large volume of high quality work under pressure.
• Proven ability to make decisions with limited information and achieve expected results
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite especially Excel and Power Point
• Ability to travel at least 70%
Locations: United States; Alabama, Alaska, American Samoa, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Guam, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Northern Mariana Islands, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Puerto Rico, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, United States Minor Outlying Islands, Utah, Vermont, Virgin Islands, U.S., Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming; El Segundo
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer at http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditional upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen.
A little about us:
GE imagination at work.