Your tasks and responsibilities
The primary responsibilities of this role, Senior Manager, Analytical Development, are to:
Who you are
• Support the OpenLAB Enterprise Content Management System or other data management system to ensure cGMP compliance of the AD Laboratory;
• Outsorce activities of the development site. This may include: document review, assisting with the raw material release, reference standard certification process and addressing OOTs/OOATs and deviations as they may arise;
• Support new product development by working closely with FD/TT scientists to ensure timely evaluation and testing of raw materials in support of new product development in a fast paced environment, managing in-house and external raw materials testing and establishing specifications for new raw materials and APIs.
WHO YOU ARE
Your success will be driven by your demonstration of our LIFE values. More specifically related to this position, Bayer seeks an incumbent who possesses the following:
• Bachelor's Degree (or international equivalent) in Science, with at least eight (8) years of analytical development experience; or
• Master's Degree (or international equivalent) in Science with at least four (4) years of analytical development experience; or
• Ph.D. (or international equivalent) in Science with two (2) years postdoctoral experience;
• Expert level knowledge of Analytical instrumentation and associated software applications and interfaces; Must have experience working with HPLC, GC, Wet Analysis
• Must have knowledge of LIMS and Empower software
• Proven experience managing the execution of complex projects that require cross-functional team work for execution;
• Demonstrated ability to effectively coordinate between both internal and external resources cross-functionally across a wide range of scientific disciplines to accomplish objectives;
• Ability to manage spending-to-budget targets;
• Outstanding organizational skills;
• Ability to travel domestically and internationally;
• Knowledge of NDA drug and monograph drug development.
• Analytical development experience within the pharmaceutical industry;
• Expert knowledge of Empower;
• Experience working with purchase order systems;
• Experience in managing compendial and unique raw material programs;
• Working knowledge of microbiological concepts.
Domestic relocation assistance may be available
Bayer offers a wide variety of competitive compensation and benefits programs. If you meet the requirements of this unique opportunity, and you have the "Passion to Innovate" and the "Power to Change", we encourage you to apply now. Job postings will remain open for a minimum of ten business days and are subject to immediate closure thereafter without additional notice. To all recruitment agencies: Bayer does not accept unsolicited third party resumes.
Bayer is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans
Bayer is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodations in its application process for individuals with disabilities and encourages applicants with disabilities to request any needed accommodation(s) using the contact information below.
Country: United States
A little about us:
Why Bayer? Because we’re a pioneer in the fields of human, animal, and plant health. Because we invent solutions that will create a sustainable future for our planet. Because a career with Bayer means you can put your passion into practice and make an impact.