The Analytical Technical Senior Manager will lead the Forensics and Analytical Applications groups. Principle Accountabilities:
- Analytical Applications
- Lead team to generate new approaches and ideas to address challenging business and research goals.
- Develop, align and implement new technology strategies and projects
- Manage/execute complex programs with significant scope and potential business impact
- Utilize knowledge of quality processes to design or improve procedures or processes.
- Align and motivate team to new strategies ensuring effective development and implementation
- Effectively manage chemistry professionals by identifying development opportunities to address skill gaps
Qualifications/RequirementsKnowledge & Experience:
- Identify product, ingredient and package related complaint root causes.
- Communicate results in a timely fashion.
- Document all results and establish methods to retain historical learnings.
- Develop and document laboratory processes and procedures for expanding beverage forensic capabilities and speeding the resolution of issues.
- Recommend and implement improved analytical procedures and practices for streamlining CR/RR Testing Process.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with R&D, Concentrate, Bottling Operations, and Rapid Response partners. Exhibit technical leadership and assure sound technical approaches are applied even during stressful crisis situations.
- Identify and define project activities and timelines required to deliver analytical needs of projects.
- Ensure all research activity is properly documented and archived.
- Manage multiple projects. Ability to independently prioritize work load in a demanding and changing environment.
- Use knowledge of quality processes to ensure integrity of research data.
- Lead / participate in cross functional technical teams, as required to meet projects goals.
- Oversee outside laboratory testing activities associated with projects. This includes assurance of data (glp)
- MS or PhD. in Chemistry
- Deep understanding of advanced analytical techniques
- 8 - 10 years professional industry experience required.
- Research experience required- preferably in food or beverage industry
- Demonstrated project management experience.
- Experience working effectively as a member and contributor of cross functional teams.
- Ability to analyze and communicate implications of experimental results.
- Work with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrate in depth knowledge for a broad range of analytical instruments, with a strong focus in advanced instrumentation
- Ability to flawlessly execute analytical processes using appropriate GLP.
- Demonstrate expertise and strong knowledge of chemistry.
- Working knowledge of statistics as applied to analytical chemistry.
- Operational expertise in the use of instrument software.
- Ability to troubleshoot, identify root cause and implement corrective action.
- Organizes complex information using appropriate media and presents with context and clarity.
Eligible for Standard Relocation