About TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank®
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is one of the 10 largest banks in the U.S., providing more than 8 million customers with a full range of retail, small business and commercial banking products and services at approximately 1,300 convenient locations throughout the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Metro D.C., the Carolinas and Florida. In addition, TD Bank and its subsidiaries offer customized private banking and wealth management services through TD Wealth®, and vehicle financing and dealer commercial services through TD Auto Finance. TD Bank is headquartered in Cherry Hill, N.J. To learn more, visit www.tdbank.com. Find TD Bank on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TDBank and on Twitter at www.twitter.com/TDBank_US .
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is a member of TD Bank Group and a subsidiary of The Toronto-Dominion Bank of Toronto, Canada, a top 10 financial services company in North America. The Toronto-Dominion Bank trades on the New York and Toronto stock exchanges under the ticker symbol "TD". To learn more, visit www.td.com . Department Overview Reporting to the AVP, ATM Innovation, Sales and Analytics, the job will work closely with all internal and external stake holders of the ATM Services team to identify new opportunities for the ATM business. This job assists in defining the strategic direction of the business through identifying revenue generating opportunities, opportunities to leveraging new technologies to reduce expenses, changes within the North American market /ATM industry that would impact service delivery and a detailed understanding of ATM customer expectations and usage patterns to identify unmet service demand. Job Description • Oversee and manage the entire product lifecycle from a strategic level and drive tactical activities to cross-functional team members and direct reports where required
• Assist with the analysis of market research on trends in consumer demand and emerging technologies as input into the product strategy/roadmap
• Regularly review Customer Experience indices and metrics, monitor product delivery solution reports, perform solution health checks, and research best practices to identify and execute service and product delivery improvements.
• Responsible for the development of Tier 1 Business Cases in support of functionality enhancements and/or implementation of new technology to enhance customer experience and/or shareholder value
• Accountable to work with Marketing to develop understanding of the ATM customer and design strategies to support an enhanced ATM customer experience
• Play key role in the development , communication and execution of a long term ABM Strategic Vision
• Contributes to accountability for Channel customer experience.
• Responsible to introduce an Innovation center of excellence using tools and metrics to deliver a portfolio of innovation in the ATM channel that will further the channels strategy while delivering outstanding shareholder return and Legendary Customer Service
• Develop and maintain an operating budget, ensuring adherence to budget, and taking corrective action as necessary
• Provide input and assistance to senior management in developing budget and ensure adherence to assigned budgetary factors
• Identify vendor opportunities to better serve clients or to reduce total cost of ownership within the ATM channel
• Utilizes and follows Compliance/Risk control programs
• Support and participate in the yearly Interac, Visa and PCI audits
• Work with business partners to minimize/eliminate the number of non compliant items
• Support and assist with the implementation of company policies, procedures and practices
• Participate on cross-functional project teams and task groups, including those in support of conversion activities
• Manage and maintain internal relationships with other support areas maximize service/quality levels - Retail Banking, NOC, IT Group, Marketing, Technology, Physical Security, BCM, Real Estate, and JCI Facilities to facilitate smooth activities
• Key stakeholder for facilitating cross-boarder consistency for the customer experience
• Take ownership of and contribute to the ongoing improvement of the Customer experience
• Encourage team to achieve common goals and objectives through effective leadership of people and create an open, diverse and supportive work environment; act as a role model
• Lead, coach and model a brand enhancing Customer experience with every interaction
• Successfully completed all required online training and ensures staff completes all required online training
• Act as a back-up to Leader of ATM Services Job Requirements • Post-secondary education in a business related discipline is required
• 10+ years of related experience
• Demonstrated self-starter, able to work in ambiguous situations
• Strategic thinker with previous knowledge of ATM operations and technology
• Experience in the research of emerging technologies would be an asset
• Solid financial skills are an asset
• Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to lead in a team environment
• Strong problem solving skills with ability to identify problems, recommend solutions and present recommended approach
• Ability to build relationships, negotiate and influence others
• Strong negotiation skills
• Strong understanding of project management methodology, and a background in project based work
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to prioritize and meet tight timelines
• Team player who takes initiative to accomplish department objectives
• Have a high degree of business acumen in terms of analyzing and understanding business decisions, highly motivated to achieve results, and a commitment to operational and service excellence
• Work with minimal supervision and meet demanding turnaround times
• Strong facilitation and presentation skills
• High proficiency in Microsoft Applications (PowerPoint, Excel, Word) Inclusiveness
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach her/his potential.
If you have a disability that requires an accommodation to complete the application process, please e-mail TD Bank's HR Compliance Department at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your full name, contact information and details about your request within the e-mail.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
**Province/State (Primary) New Jersey City (Primary) Mount Laurel
A little about us:
TD Bank is creating and sustaining a diverse and inclusive workplace that reflects the people, cultures and languages of the communities we serve.