About the company
A career at the company offers opportunity, ownership and impact.
All over the world, the company colleagues work together to positively impact health for everyone, everywhere. Our colleagues have the opportunity to grow and develop a career that offers both individual and company success; be part of an ownership culture that values diversity and where all colleagues are energized and engaged; and the ability to impact the health and lives of millions of people. the company, a global leader in the biopharmaceutical industry, is continuously seeking top talent who are inspired by our purpose to innovate to bring therapies to patients that significantly improve their lives.
the company Avelumab Allaince includes assets that span the product life cycle from pre-POC thru post-launch. The WWCD Avelumab Senior Manager provides support in key activities and projects initiated by the Avelumab Team and in this position operates across the various functions and regions in the Oncology organization, and within the company- Merck KGA Alliance. This position requires strong strategic and analytical thinking, interpersonal and communication skills, someone who is a self-starter with ability to manage multiple priorities, has attention to detail, can collaborate across the enterprise, and will learn from and improve upon existing processes and develop/implement new processes, where appropriate.
Drive IO global leadership for Avelumab on key areas which may include:
• Maintain updated perspective on evolving IO marketplace, including new competitive entrants, diagnostics, Payer strategies, and regional differences. Understand and mitigate risks associated with competitive events.
• Develop market and customer insights to shape critical success factors and global strategies, ensuring clarity re: scenarios that could impact successful commercialization.
• Support commercial activities in preparation for upcoming product launches and drive overall launch readiness plans across functions.
• Partner with asset team and regions to lead Long Range Forecasting, Operating Plan, and lifecycle planning for key assets.
• Support advancement of global asset positioning and global branded communication platform
• Coordinate on global pricing strategy work with market access function.
• Participate in monthly global cross-functional commercial planning team meeting
• Support pull through communication efforts around data readouts, product milestones, and key congresses.
• 2 to 5 years in pharmaceutical, Biotech and /or Commercial pharmaceutical Industry
• Oncology experience would be preferred but not necessarily required; regional/in-line marketing experience a plus
• Strong collaboration/relationship-building skills and ability to engage across multiple functions
• Strong analytical skills; ability to synthesize and evaluate information, draw conclusions and make recommendations
• Bachelor's degree is required; advanced degree preferred.
Other Information - Internal
Colleagues who are issued an Incident Final Warning (IFW) on or after January 1, 2016, are not eligible to post and compete for a position for a period of 12-months from the date an IFW is issued.
EEO & Employment Eligibility
the company is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status. the company also complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as work authorization and employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act and IRCA. the company is an E-Verify employer.
A little about us:
Join Pfizer in our mission to find sustainable solutions to the most urgent health care challenges of our time. Your service is needed.