Senior Manager Big Data Acquisition and Integration
Company: American Express Global Business Travel
Posted: November 30, 2016
Reference ID: 1193534049
Strong travel industry data expert leader with data integration experience ideally in a big data environment significant big data, project management and integration experience
Develop and define strategy and business roadmap for data acquisition & integration
Define end to end travel data flow from data integration to data consumption
• o Responsible for establishing appropriate transfer methodology & framework with internal and external data provider
o Work directly with customers & providers to advise and determine their data integration strategy
o Work closely with the technology team to define data model, business metadata and corresponding data transformation.
• 3rd party data procurement : overall coordination of data purchase, negotiate and evaluate license agreements with 3rd party provider
• Participate in daily stand-up meetings with tech team to address update on accomplishments, issues, and up-coming activities
• Reports project status to senior executive audience via dedicated steering committee forums.
• 5+ years in a Business Analyst role with exposure to Travel Industry data, ideally Travel Agency BI/MI
• Strong communication skills and partnership with technology, product strategy
• Strong working knowledge of data integration framework
• Significant exposure to big data technology and non structured data integration
• Proven ability to work in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment
• Demonstrated ability to incorporate innovation and strategy from domain expertise
• Degree in computer science, engineering or information science
It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals based on job-related qualifications and ability to perform a job, without regard to age, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, creed, national origin, disability, genetic information, veteran status, citizenship or marital status, and to maintain a non-discriminatory environment free from intimidation, harassment or bias based upon these grounds.
GBT Recruitment Privacy Statement
For help, please contact our support team at GBT.Talent@aexp.com .