Oversee the daily operations of the Billing Database Maintenance (“House Maintenance”) Team. These functions include, but are not limited to, residential and commercial addressing, new development releases, review of all mass change requests for accuracy and completeness. In Billing terms – the Billing Database Maintenance Team owns the House. They are responsible for the accuracy and completeness of all house table files in all billers for Charter Communications. MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONSSkills, Abilities, and Knowledge
- Hires, evaluates, coaches and counsels employees in the performance of their duties.
- Develops staff to be effective in their roles by providing coaching and on-the-job training.
- Manage a team to ensure system validation of Billing Changes made and proper documentation associated with changes.
- Assure timely completion of all assigned Billing projects and that the results are of a consistently high quality that meet the business needs
- Monitor individual and team performance to ensure performance and quality standards are met or exceeded.
- Makes decisions and implements processes that improve work throughput and customer experiences.
- Define objectives, standards, and strategy as it relates to Billing Operations across all markets/segments.
- Work closely with all interdepartmental personnel to ensure alignment on all business initiatives.
- Develop and interpret internal reporting to effectively manage the business.
- Provides support in the areas of business planning/budget preparation, reporting and forecasting.
Ability to manage multiple projects in parallel and on a consistent basis.
Ability to support multiple initiatives in a fast rapid environment.
Ability to interact and communicate effectively with all cross boundary department leads.
Ability to supervise and motivate others.
Ability to work independently.
Ability to use personal computer and related software applications
Proven track record of managing back-office billing operations, including development of quality control metrics and standards.
Must be detail-oriented and produce work with a high degree of accuracy.
Must possess excellent proofreading skills.Education
Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year College; or equivalent training, education and experience.Related Work Experience
10+ years in the Cable (MSO) Industry.
8+ years in a Manager or above position.
6+ years working with ICOMS and/or CSG Billing system components and modules.
Utilize database reporting tools, queries and Microsoft Office products.SUPERVISORY/MANAGERIAL RESPONSIBILITIES
Senior Manager: Delegates authority to carry out work of a unit to subordinate supervisors or managers
Review and monitor work performed by Billing Operations Team to ensure that documented service level agreement (SLA) standards are achieved or exceeded.
Perform other duties as requested or assigned by Leadership.
Must be available to work outside of normal work hours as needed.WORKING CONDITIONS
The physical demands for this position are typical to an office environment and must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job the employee is: Regularly required to talk and hear; Frequently required to sit, stand and bend at the knee and waist and walk; Required to use hand to type, handle objects and paperwork; Required to reach and hold on to items at chest level or reach above the shoulder; Required to use close vision and be able to focus. Finally, the employee generally works in an indoor office environment.TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS
Yes - Travel <20%
Spectrum is the nation’s fastest growing TV, internet and voice company. We’re committed to integrating the highest quality service with superior entertainment and communications products.