Senior Manager - Billing Support, Global Customer Operations
LinkedIn is searching for a talented and passionate leader to head up our Billing Support org, focused on addressing member questions on billing/invoicing issues and assisting in credit card payments. The successful candidate will have strong leadership and people management skills, excellent operational focus and the ability to create and drive a long-term vision. This is a great opportunity for an experienced professional seeking a career with an amazing company. Responsibilities:
- Manage and Lead a global team of experienced Billing Managers located in
- Sunnyvale, California
- Omaha, Nebraska
- Dublin, Ireland
- Bangalore, India
- Grow, lead and drive excellence in global teams of Billing Support Analysts handling a combination of proactive and reactive interactions with both internal and external customers.
- Analyze data trends & develop action plans to drive performance
- Partner with Finance and Product to establish and maintain policies, processes and guidelines for handling a variety of payments-related issues.
- Manage internal and external escalations from customers, business partners, stakeholders as well as from inside the teams being managed.
- Identify areas of strategic importance to the business and drive projects to efficiently capture their value.
- Project-manage cross-functional, global initiatives by identifying potential current or future site-related risks and driving recommendations to resolution.
- 20% travel, including international.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience and education.
- 8+ years' experience in one or more of the following areas or combination thereof: Order to Cash, Compliance, Billing Support, and/or Accounts Receivable functions.
- 6+ years' experience in Customer Service.
- Experience with B2B customer relationships, handling of billing/invoicing issues is required.
- Ability to work extended or non-traditional hours on occasion to support emergency situations.
- Strong international experience, especially in Europe and Asia.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills using a variety of communication channels.
- Consistent and appropriate sense of urgency combined with proper discretion in resolving issues.
- More than 8 years' experience in one or more of the following areas or combination thereof: Customer Support, Order to Cash, Compliance, Billing Support, and/or Accounts Receivable functions.
- 8+ years' experience in Customer Service.
A little about us:
LinkedIn's vision is to create economic opportunity for every member of the global workforce. Our employee talent is our #1 operating priority.