Senior Manager, Brand Analytics
Location: Atlanta, Georgia
Posted: April 29, 2017
Reference ID: 40564
The Senior Manager, Brand Analytics is responsible for leading business analysis for the Venturing & Emerging Brands' portfolio of brands as well as support for the VEB Marketing Headquarters. Leveraging Knowledge & Insights (K&I) intelligence platforms, the Senior Manager provides ongoing and custom analysis to support the development of the Brand and Portfolio's long and short-range plans. The Senior Manager will deliver reporting tools and templates, as well as deliver ad-hoc answers to performance & strategic questions.
This individual will play a key influencing role with Brand team leaders by managing high-level projects that deliver insights needed for effective management of a broad range of strategic projects. This role is directly responsible for decisions on analytical approaches and partners engaged (within team and external SMEs) to deliver high-level project analytics. The Senior Manager, Brand Analytics will also manage the implementation of analytical processes and tools to support strategy development, planning and performance management processes. Primary tool innovation impacts consumer analysis (eg. Tableau, Explorer, etc.)
1. Leads business analysis including Performance Management Routines, as well as ad-hoc marketplace questions for the Brand Teams (40%)
• Collaborates with Brand leads on marketplace performance and opportunities.
• Manages cross-portfolio partners
• Leverages K&I intelligence platforms to support the marketplace, consumer, shopper, and market trends and insights.
• Coordinates routine and custom analyses from across the K&I team to provide insightful marketing performance reviews for Brand teams.
2. Marketplace Landscape assessments for growth opportunities. (40%)
• Deliver opportunity sizing for new ventures and understanding of the market landscape
3. Leads Consumer-based opportunity segmentation and analysis for portfolio growth. (10%)
• Deliver results for Brand-led Strategic questions around Opportunity Sizing and "Ability to Win".
4. Manage supplier (Nielsen) relationships and deliveries with the Brand teams. (10%)
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS and ABILITIES
• Knowledge of marketplace dynamics and competitive strategies and operational realities. Must have a broad understanding of the non-alcoholic beverage business environment, competition, and the evolving customer landscape.
• Deep understanding of how value is created for all stakeholders, as well as the underlying drivers/inhibitors of value creation. In addition, should have a solid strategic understanding of how to optimize system resources and focus across the marketing mix, to build a sustainable competitive advantage and drive long-term value creation.
• Superior quantitative and qualitative problem-solving ability, including developing innovative analytic methodologies. Ability to synthesize and incorporate complex data from multiple sources into comprehensive knowledge and actionable insights and business recommendations.
• Extensive knowledge of, and experience using key U.S. market intelligence sources, including Nielsen NITRO, Nielsen Homescan Panel, Nielsen Retail Execution Audit, Coca-Cola North America (CCNA) proprietary surveys (Bev360, CBL, & iShop), 84.51 shopper card and Matrix volume databases
• Knowledge and experience in the U.S. CPG environment, including marketplace operations (e.g., customer, distributor).
• Ability to manage many clients and requests in a support role
• Proficiency with designing, executing and analyzing consumer and marketplace research/secondary data
• Ability to provide direction to vendors and partners as needed
• 5 or more years of relevant experience in a Business Analysis, Strategic Planning or related Analytical Management role required
• Bachelor's degree required
• MBA preferred
Honesty and integrity have always been cornerstone values of The Coca-Cola Company. Our passion for people of integrity mirrors our spirited drive for total quality in our brands. These and other elements allow the company to sustain strategic practices and drive business performance. The Personnel Integrity Assurance Program is another step toward making The Coca-Cola Company the premier workplace. This process includes a pre-employment background investigation that applies to all applicants, employees, and contractors of the company. The scope of this inquiry may cover such elements as education, employment history, a criminal history check, reference checks, and a pre-employment drug screen. Designated countries or sensitive positions within the company may have more stringent standards.
The Coca-Cola Company is the world's largest beverage company, refreshing consumers with more than 500 sparkling and still brands and more than 3,800 beverage choices. Led by Coca-Cola, one of the world's most valuable and recognizable brands, our Company portfolio features 20 billion-dollar brands, many of which are available in reduced-, low- or no-calorie options. Our billion-dollar brands include Diet Coke, Coca-Cola Zero, Fanta, Sprite, vitaminwater and Powerade. Through the world's largest beverage distribution system, we are the No. 1 provider of both sparkling and still beverages. More than 1.9 billion servings of our beverages are enjoyed by consumers in more than 200 countries each day. With an enduring commitment to building sustainable communities, our Company is focused on initiatives that reduce our environmental footprint, create a safe, inclusive work environment for our associates, and enhance the economic development of the communities where we operate. For more information, visit Coca-Cola Journey at http://www.coca-colacompany.com/homepage Coca-Cola Beverages (Shanghai) Ltd. an indirect wholly owned subsidiary of The Coca-Cola Company, provides marketing and technical/quality services to The Coca-Cola Company in China.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Back to top