Johnson & Johnson Consumer Products Company, a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is hiring for a Senior Manager - Business & Inventory Analytics located in Skillman, NJ.
Johnson & Johnson Consumer Group of Companies develops and markets consumer healthcare, baby care, and beauty/skin care products that address the needs of consumers and health care professionals and incorporate the latest innovations. The portfolio includes heritage brands JOHNSON'S® Baby, BAND-AID® Brand, LISTERINE®, leading skin care brands such as NEUTROGENA®, AVEENO®, CLEAN & CLEAR®, LUBRIDERM® and healthcare products such as NEOSPORIN®, CORTAID®, TYLENOL® acetaminophen products; BENADRYL®, ZYRTEC® and ZYRTEC®-D allergy medicines; IMODIUM® A-D anti-diarrheal; MOTRIN® IB; and SUDAFED® and SUDAFED PE® nasal decongestants.
The Senior Manager - Business & Inventory Analytics will:
• Be responsible for coordinating the development and tracking the strategic inventory plans for NA Consumer Supply as well as the own the Inventory Projection and slow moving or obsolete (SLOB) process.
• Partner with teams from all of the NA sites and franchises to ensure our inventory management systems and supply chain network are able to handle all customer orders at acceptable unit fill rates.
• Provide thought leadership to determine the best way to meet the various customer requirements balancing speed, reliability, and cost while minimizing working capital. In some cases this will require redesign of our existing process, network or systems, or the leveraging of new technologies to meet customer requirements.
• Work with the Planning Integration Manager to define new processes.
• Interface with other departments to drive change, as well as collaborating with and influencing senior leaders to help drive improvements.
• Own and Lead the Inventory Projection Process for NA Consumer, ensuring inventory goals are met while maintaining acceptable UFR’s.
• Lead the strategic and business planning processes in the coordination and development of strategic and business planning goals for NA Consumer.
• Ensure slow and obsolete material is minimized and effectively managed out of the system.
• Carry out professional measuring and monitoring, as well as provision of feedback on performance of supply chain processes.
• Benchmark processes both internally and externally and provides innovative solutions.
• Provide closure of issues to ensure process efficiency
• Identify cross-functional process issues and work with the Inventory Integration Manager and other team members to deliver new and existing supply and demand management processes.
• Key member in the development of overall inventory optimization strategy.Qualifications
• Minimum of a Bachelor's degree is required, ideally with a focus in Business, Economics, Supply Chain, Engineering, and/or Industrial Management. An MBA is highly desired.
• Minimum of eight (8) years of Supply Chain experience is required.
• Minimum of two (2) years of Supply Planning experience required.
• Minimum of two (2) years of previous people management experience is required.
• Experience with several of the following processes: inventory management and inventory entitlement, supply/demand planning, scenario analysis, sales and operations planning, and process excellence and systems (SAP R/3, APO, and/or BW).
• Proven business acumen in the areas of Supply Chain, Commercial, and financials.
• Experience working Lean/Six Sigma projects.
• Strong project management skills, FPX Trained.
• This position will be based in Skillman, NJ and may require up to 10% domestic and international travel.Primary Location
United States-New Jersey-SkillmanOrganization
J & J Consumer Inc. (6101)Job Function
Johnson & Johnson cares for the world - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.