Position Summary:CVS Health is focused on driving multi-million dollar enterprise-wide growth and has developed a clearly defined strategy for the future. Leading the development and execution of key growth initiatives, the Front Store Strategy team is driving real transformation in our stores. The Senior Manager of Business Analytics will help us develop the next generation of our Front Store Strategy, with a particular focus on potential new health services offerings.
Primary Roles and Responsibilities Include:
- Provide thought leadership into the design of CVS’s future state vision for health services, alongside other key leaders and stakeholders within the business.
- Identify and evaluate industry best practices in health services.
- Analyze internal and external data sources in order to identify, refine and size potential health services opportunities.
- Identify, create, and develop new health services concepts/opportunities that are aligned to the future state vision
- Develop robust business cases to support and prioritize new concepts/opportunities.
- Develop presentations to communicate vision and concepts/opportunities to all levels of the organization.
- Engage and influence leaders across CVS functions in order to build alignment around health services vision, design and implementation.
- Engage external vendors throughout the design and implementation of the new health services vision.
- Drive execution and implementation of new health services vision ensuring delivery is fit for purpose, on time, and on budget.
#Strategy2018 Required Qualifications:- 3+ years in a post-MBA capacity at a top management consulting firm or in leadership roles in the healthcare industry.
- 3+ years of project management with problem solving skills and experience working on large-scale, inter-department projects. Preferred Qualifications:The candidate selected for this position will be a creative, out-of-the-box thinker who is intellectually curious with a demonstrated interest in learning. This person will also need to be a self-motivated, high-energy individual who can easily function in a high-demand, performance-driven environment. He/she must be accustomed to working on multiple tasks in parallel. This professional must demonstrate strong leadership skills, best demonstrated by the individual’s ability to gain credibility with team members and senior management.
The successful candidate will have the ability to identify and define business problems and issues, and develop strategic, analytical, and financial frameworks to conduct analysis. A proven capability conducting and managing quantitative portfolio and growth analysis. A passion for Healthcare. The ability to communicate effectively and succinctly, both verbally and on paper, and with all levels of an organization. Along with a proven track record of engaging, influencing and aligning senior executives.
· Be modest in nature, recognizing the accomplishments of the team before the individual
· Be highly motivated and possess vision and enthusiasm
· Be comfortable acting as an individual contributor and as a team manager (Player/Coach)
· Understand how to deliver on short time frames and be committed to meeting deadlines “no matter what”
· Communicate in an open and honest way that quickly builds trust and respect
· Possess an entrepreneurial spirit
· Be comfortable on his/her feet making presentations
Education:BA or BS required; MBA or other advanced degree preferred.Business Overview:
CVS Health, through our unmatched breadth of service offerings, is transforming the delivery of health care services in the U.S. We are an innovative, fast-growing company guided by values that focus on teamwork, integrity and respect for our colleagues and customers. What are we looking for in our colleagues? We seek fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service that will help us better meet the needs of the many people and businesses that rely on us each day. As the nation’s largest pharmacy health care provider, we offer a wide range of exciting and fulfilling career opportunities across our three business units – MinuteClinic, pharmacy benefit management (PBM) and retail pharmacy. Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues work hard every day to make a positive difference in the lives of our customers.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, physical or mental disability, medical condition, age, veteran status, military status, marital status, genetic information, citizenship status, unemployment status, political affiliation, or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. CVS Health will consider qualified job candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with federal, state and local laws. CVS Health will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against any Colleague or applicant for employment because such Colleague or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the Colleague or applicant or another Colleague or applicant. Furthermore, we comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW
and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact us by clicking EEO AA CVS Health
CVS Health does not require nor expect that applicants disclose their compensation history during the application, interview, and hiring process.
For inquiries related to the application process or technical issues please contact the Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352. Please note that we only accept resumes via our corporate website: https://jobs.cvshealth.com/