This position provides change management and communications support to complex projects across North America Beverages (NAB) including headquarters, field operating units and go-to-market aspects of the business. The Sr. Manager will develop, design and implement change management strategies, plans and materials. The Sr. Manager will also develop, design and implement the supporting communications plan and materials.
The Sr. Manager is a key member of the Transformation Office which is responsible for the successful development, planning and execution of the NAB Transformation Strategy cross-functionally across the organization. This position reports directly to the Change Management Director and is located in White Plains, NY. Key Accountabilities:
Qualifications/Requirements Minimum Qualifications:
- Partner with Change Management Director to develop, design and implement change management strategies, plans and materials supporting NAB's transformation initiatives
- Apply Change Management methodology and tools throughout the organization (stakeholder analysis, communication plan, feedback plan and rewards and recognition plan)
- Provide communication expertise to change management plans, including developing comprehensive communication plan
- Develop, design and implement supporting communications materials (e.g., internal presentation materials, training documents, newsletters, talking points, guidelines, FAQs)
- Develop and maintain relationships with key stakeholders in the organization including field operating leaders, regional change leads and enterprise change teams
- Build NAB's change leadership capability through the delivery of formal training events, NAB-specific tools and active coaching of HR generalists and line managers
- Bachelor's Degree, preferably in HR, I&LR, Communications or other related field
- Minimum of 6 years of HR/OMD industry experience or human capital consulting experience with strong knowledge and working experience with change management, organizational design, organization culture, and business transformation or internal communications
- Ability to think strategically and translate concepts into actionable items
- Experience with business transformation and change management
- Strong consultative and diagnostic skills
- Ability to work through organizational complexity
- Attention to detail, excellent organization skills, ability to multi-task and meet tight deadlines
- Excellent leadership skills, including the ability to manage and influence others
- Strong analytic skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience designing communication strategies and communicating across varying populations.
- MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
Not Eligible for Relocation
A little about us:
Our nation’s veterans bring unbeatable life experience, job skills and leadership to PepsiCo. Together We Win.