& Johnson Consumer Group of Companies is recruiting for a Senior Manager, Consumer
Regional Marketing Operations (RMO).
This position will be located in Skillman, NJ.
& Johnson Consumer Group of Companies develops and markets consumer healthcare,
baby care, and beauty/skin care products that address the needs of consumers
and health care professionals and incorporate the latest innovations. The
portfolio includes heritage brands JOHNSON'S® Baby, BAND-AID® Brand,
LISTERINE®, leading skin care brands such as NEUTROGENA®, AVEENO®, CLEAN &
CLEAR®, LUBRIDERM® and healthcare and OTC products such as Tylenol ®, Zyrtec®,
NEOSPORIN®, REMBRANDT® and REACH®.
RMO purpose is to accelerate NA growth by leading the strategy, development,
and continued adoption of dynamic marketing capabilities to drive efficiencies
and scale in partnership with local and global marketing organizations.
Senior Manager, NA RMO will have primary responsibility to:
- Develop & execute a vision for future-state marketing process
solutions to optimize local marketing investments and deliver sustainable
savings and efficiency impact for the region. Responsibilities include creating
business case for change, negotiating and obtain stakeholder alignment, building
senior leadership communication.
- Create and drive change implementation roadmaps for the NA region with
clear milestones & local marketing outreach plan.
- Lead Cross-functional project teams to operationalize implementation
roadmap. Teams may include local Marketing, Global Marketing Services (GMS),
Global Franchise Operations (GFO) Marketing, Sales, Finance, Procurement.
- Example of first focus area: SMART leader for North America Commercial
organization. This first focus area will
involve program management of the SMART program for NA including shaping and
executing NA governance model to deliver 3 key priorities in 2017:
Potential future focus areas include global Non-working media spend
optimization, streamlining Artwork and Marketing Collateral approval, Business
Activation Planning, or local Marketing integration with Digital, Professional,
Marketing Excellence (Mx) arms of Global Marketing Services (GMS) to ensure
adoption of tools that will drive value to the local marketing organization.
- Deliver 2017 full year SMART
savings commitment while building a 2018 pipeline of SMART ideation by enabling
SMART ways of working and identifying SMART solutions that are ingrained in the
business as core capabilities
- Embed long term category
level control and monitoring mechanisms, including response to quarterly BVA
reporting at a Category level, and leverage lessons learned during the 2017 BP
cycle to embed sustainable SMART Hybrid Budgeting process for 2018+
- Activate a robust change
& communications initiative and continue grassroots movement to enable a
sustainable, embedded SMART culture to achieve the business ownership mentality
required to drive SMART to its full potential.
- A minimum of a Bachelor's degree is required. An MBA degree is
- A minimum of 6 years professional business experience required.
- Consumer Packaged Goods and/or Healthcare product marketing experience
- Experience working with creative, digital, specialty agency, and/or
production partner, i.e., scope of work development, day-to-day agency
interaction, and/or production execution process is preferred.
- Strong ROI focused business acumen and process optimization mindset, strong
analytical and change management skills to provide solid business and
process-focused conclusions and recommendations.
- The candidate will have a proven track record of problem solving, demonstrating
an entrepreneurial mindset, leading in ambiguous environments, learning
agility, and being cross-functionally balanced.
- Ability to motivate department and project team members, set achievable
objectives, maintain a positive outlook, take responsibility, make decisions, and
hold self and team members accountable.
- The incumbent must have the executive maturity to work with and
influence a large senior stakeholder group.
- Travel up to 10% domestically and
internationally is required.
United States-New Jersey-SkillmanOrganization
J & J Consumer Inc. (6101)Job Function