Do you want to bring ideas to life? Join us and make it happen.
Senior Manager, Corporate Program Management Office
As part of the Corporate Program Management Office (CPMO) you will lead our delivery transformation. We are transforming to Agile leveraging Scaled Agile Framework. You will be able to impact the organization by delivering business and technology capabilities.
This is what you will have an opportunity to do:
- Lead. You will lead a team of project managers responsible for delivering projects with budgets of $1-2M over a 12-18 month period. You will be responsible for making your project managers successful by guiding them as they develop and manage work plans, risks and issues. You will need to learn the environment so that you meet the business needs of the organization by implementing technology and business processes.
- Transform. We are adopting Agile across our organization. Lead the evolution by organizing teams, developing methodology, training PMO, IT and business resources. Champion change.
- Manage tools and methodology. You will be responsible for evolving the tools and methodology our delivery teams use to manage our programs and projects including scope, schedules, risks, issues, and financials. You will lead our Agile transformation leveraging Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe).
- Bring people together. Organize teams across business and technology. Develop relationships and communicate with team leaders and executive sponsors. Facilitate and mediate between people and teams.
- Remove obstacles. There will be challenges ahead. See them coming, prepare for them. When challenges arrive, take them on, set a course and overcome them.
- Manage budgets. You will keep track of the money spent while being as efficient as possible.
For everything you do, you will get:
- Opportunity to learn. Whether you have a background in healthcare or not, the industry is constantly evolving. As you take on new projects you will also have an opportunity to learn.
- Opportunity to grow. Your career growth is important to us. If you put in the effort, we will strive to make your job challenging and satisfying.
- Great co-workers. Tufts Health Plan was named the X best employer to work for. It is a great environment.
Bachelor's degree in business, health administration, computer science or a related field. Knowledge of CMMI preferred.
If you are interested, this is what you need:
- 10+ years of experience managing large scale programs/projects (business and/or IT).
- Strong Agile experience in a SAFe environment.
- Problem solver. Strong analytical skills.
- Experience managing budgets.
- Experience with vendor management.
- Strong communication skills.
- Healthcare experience would be fantastic. If you don't have healthcare experience but are still interested, so are we.
- Bachelor degree required.
- PMP preferred.
A little about us:
Founded in 1979, Tufts Health Plan is nationally recognized for its commitment to providing innovative, high-quality health care coverage.