Position Summary:CVS Health is a Fortune 7 company embarking on a journey of evolving its existing ExtraCare program into a world-class personalization and loyalty program. This is a top initiative within the company and we have a team dedicated to recruiting the best talent in the world to help propel us into this goal. The company has already invested in state-of-the-art technology and scaling our loyalty program, now we are focused on optimizing our customer contact strategy. We are looking for the best and brightest to join our existing team and help deliver on this initiative.
The Senior Manager, Customer Growth Strategy will be responsible for identifying, developing, and executing customer and category growth opportunities through the use of relevant and personalized marketing strategies. This person will play an integral role on a team reshaping customer centric thinking and management across the enterprise. You will report to the Director of Customer Growth Strategy, with exposure and
engagement with VP levels.
• Develop a unique and rich understanding of the CVS Health customer’s needs and motivations --- as well as the role CVS Health can serve in meeting these needs
• Help manage the CVS customer portfolio – identify opportunities for growth within specific customer segments
• Support the development of hypothesis driven customer and category growth strategies through the use of data, analytics, industry findings, and cross-functional partnerships
• Size and scope customer growth opportunities, which should include a business case, a path to growth, an execution plan, and partnership buy-in
• Partner with resources across the organization to build 1:1 personalization strategies against identified opportunities --- these strategies will include the use of all vehicles and all channels – e.g., direct mail, email, in-store offers, digital, etc
• Build learning agendas, analyze results, and integrate findings into the organization for on-going execution and refinement
• Identify and help develop innovative and out-of-the-box personalization strategies to test across customer cohorts, this may include new communication approaches, cadence strategies, offer strategies, methods of offer delivery, new external partnerships, etc Required Qualifications:Minimum of 5 years' experience using data-driven, consumer insights to drive business results
Preferred Qualifications:* MBA
* Strong communicator, both verbal and written, with the ability to influence at all levels of the organization.
* Keen ability to distill complex ideas into simpler frameworks and illustrations
* Strategic thinking and analytical skills. Demonstrated ability to vision the future state, test hypotheses, and synthesize facts and insights into concrete, actionable strategies and tactical plans.
* Understanding of consumer behavior: behavioral economics, decision theory, cognitive science.
* Demonstrated passion for utilizing data to surface customer insights --- knowledge of analytical approaches, as well as clear demonstrated customer analytics is critical.
* Demonstrated capability to deliver work and provide positive leadership in fast-paced, multi-project team-oriented environment
* Experience in utilizing personalized marketing vehicles to influence customer behavior –solid understanding of financial and operational functioning of targeted marketing vehicles
* A passion for understanding and meeting the needs of the customer Education:Bachelor's degree in: Economics, Marketing, Finance, or PsychologyBusiness Overview:
CVS Health, through our unmatched breadth of service offerings, is transforming the delivery of health care services in the U.S. We are an innovative, fast-growing company guided by values that focus on teamwork, integrity and respect for our colleagues and customers. What are we looking for in our colleagues? We seek fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service that will help us better meet the needs of the many people and businesses that rely on us each day. As the nation’s largest pharmacy health care provider, we offer a wide range of exciting and fulfilling career opportunities across our three business units – MinuteClinic, pharmacy benefit management (PBM) and retail pharmacy. Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues work hard every day to make a positive difference in the lives of our customers.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, physical or mental disability, medical condition, age, veteran status, military status, marital status, genetic information, citizenship status, unemployment status, political affiliation, or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. CVS Health will consider qualified job candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with federal, state and local laws. CVS Health will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against any Colleague or applicant for employment because such Colleague or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the Colleague or applicant or another Colleague or applicant. Furthermore, we comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW
and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact us by clicking AA EEO CVS Health
For inquiries related to the application process or technical issues please contact the Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352. Please note that we only accept resumes via our corporate website: https://jobs.cvshealth.com/