Johnson & Johnson Health Care Systems Inc., a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Senior Manager, Customer Support Services located in Monument, CO.
Johnson & Johnson Health Care Systems Inc. provides account management and customer support services to key health care customers, including hospital systems and group purchasing organizations, leading health plans, pharmacy benefit managers, and government health care institutions. The company also provides contract management, logistics and supply chain functions for the major Johnson & Johnson franchises.
Johnson & Johnson Customer & Logistics Services (CLS) is a global Supply Chain organization that supports operating units across all of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies. CLS strives to deliver an exceptional customer experience through leading critical customer facing-functions such as distribution and transportation. In addition, CLS oversees critical business enablers, including how we gather and manage supply chain master data, safe and secure supply chain practices, product identification standards, and market/channel access capabilities. CLS supports all three sectors of Johnson & Johnson: Medical Device & Diagnostics, Pharmaceutical, and Consumer Products. This team is represented in multiple countries, and continues to grow globally in both visibility and responsibility. The CLS team reports to Johnson & Johnson Supply Chain and partners closely with groups throughout the supply chain organization.
The Senior Manager, Customer Support Services will:
• Serve as the primary point of contact representing the Customer Support Services for internal and external customers pertaining process or issue resolution. Conduct ongoing communications in all directions to keep associates informed of total business and department results and changes, project status, process changes, and opportunities.
• Be responsible for development and execution of the Regional Customer Support (CS) strategic direction and plans using knowledge of key stakeholders and customer strategy to drive ongoing improvements in service, efficiency as well as innovative uses of process and technology.
• Optimizes efficiency of all site transactions in order to improve service levels and customer satisfaction.
• Manage day-to-day operational excellence, efficiency and effectiveness, continuous improvement and service quality of the Regional Customer and Logistic Services site on behalf of customers and operating companies.
• Support the organization in providing superior customer experience in an efficient, cost-effective, quality-driven manner while adhering to consistent business and quality standards.
• Work across the U.S. Region’s virtual CS organization to ensure consistency in execution of harmonized processes.
• Work with Customer Support Lead Operations and business process owners to ensure effective utilization of virtual resources for specialty areas.
• Create and execute site strategic plans and support the achievement of company objectives through integration of plans, associate development, utilization of resources and department processes; managing and improving business processes, managing all order channels, developing team talent, providing and evaluating metrics.
• Work with Customer Support Lead Operations to align site workforce management and works with analytical resources as needed
• Develop strong communication channels amongst peers, management and other appropriate parties across the organization
• Initiate, lead and manage projects related to Supply Chain initiatives.Qualifications
• A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree is required.
• A minimum of eight (8) years of business experience is required.
• A minimum of five (5) years of people management experience is required.
• Experience in a Customer Service Center environment, as well as business knowledge of other areas such as Supply Chain, Operations, Collections, Sales & Marketing, and/or e-Commerce is preferred.
• Process Excellence, Green Belt and/or Black Belt Certification, and SOX knowledge experience are a plus.
• SAP, Salesforce.com, and Interactive Intelligence system experience is a plus.
• Outstanding communication skills – effectively facilitates an environment that demonstrates listening, verbal, and written communications with partners and customers to improve business results.
• Demonstrated collaboration skills - Influencing stakeholders to generate business growth and enhances internal and external relationships across all levels of the business. Coaches individuals and leads team in managing conflict and embracing diversity. Team member, ability to contribute positively to the morale of the team; ability to collaborate with J&J Operating Companies and Suppliers.
• This position is located in Monument, CO and may require up to 25% of domestic travel.Primary Location
Johnson & Johnson HCS Inc. (6077)Job Function